Male Plants- trash? any uses?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Breeze, May 20, 2001.

1. Breeze

Breeze Guest

What do you do when that seed you have been growing turns out male? Any use for a plant with no buds? I know if you had females around you'd trash it so it wouldn't pollenate them but what if its just the one plant? Basically, what I'm asking if what do you do with all them leaves? Brownies I guess? Seemed a bit harsh to smoke.. What do you use your leaves for?

Thanks
  2. Panama

Panama Seasoned Activist

3. Can you make hash out of males? Bubble hash, maybe?
  4. Breeze

Breeze Guest

Sorry I'm new to this growing thing never had to deal with leafs before. When you refer to making hash what do you mean? I had always just bought the stuff never got interested in this side of things... By the way last night I mixed up a batch of brownies using probably 4 g of leaf and 2 g of bud.... There should be a warning label on those things! This was the first time I ingested the stuff... My dumb ass seemed to think munching down four of them at 10 pm last night was a good idea... The next morning I woke up more stoned than when I went to bed at 1:30 am.. I had to be at work by 8 and almost called in sick... I did start to feel like myself again about 1:30 PM... Wasn't expecting quite that long of a duration.. Lesson learned :) By the way I am new to the site looks like a wonderful place to be. Nice to meet you all.

Breeze
  5. Psycho Donkey

Psycho Donkey New Member

Good question

Hash might be a good idea for the grower who gets males in his crop. I would enjoy to know this because I am planning to grow soon and would like to know what I should do with the males after I yank 'em (if you want more info go to www.hempcultivation.com/420 for all your growing need). I know you can make recipes out of males so I might make some Brownies :D.
  6. BoodahSmokah

BoodahSmokah Guest

heheeeee :D

YES, thats what I love about eating it, and I keep tellin this people all the time, you get sooooo high for such a looong time, oh I love it!!! :) :)

p~~~~
  7. the joys of eating herb, when you wake up after eating a butt load at night, your retarded. its really strange waking up all stoned......but its cool.

i am going to make some hash when i grown my plants......i cant wait!

peace,