Marijuana and semen

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by simplicity831, Jul 5, 2007.

1. simplicity831

simplicity831 New Member

I am not a marijuana user but my boyfriend is. I will be looking for a new job soon and if I have to take a drug test I was just wondering if anyone knew if marijuana will be detected in my urine if I swallow his semen? He is a heavy user but does not smoke around me. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

Welcome simplicity -
    You're in luck. We have an extensive Drug Testing Forum at your disposal. Here are the links -

http://www.marijuana.com/420/urine-testing/

http://www.marijuana.com/420/blood-hair-saliva-testing/

Good Luck...

3. Secs

Secs New Member

Thread moved to testing forum.

I don't think there was ever a case documented where someone tested positive from THC laden semen.

I think you are safe, but you two have a choice to be sure, either get him to stop smoking pot or he will have to get you to stop swallowing his semen. :lmao:

4. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

No such thing as sexually transmitted MJ.

5. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

I think you are right about that. The question has been asked but I never heard of anyone failing because of it.
    Since he doesn't smoke around her it isn't very likely. If he was holding a joint or pipe in his mouth it could be possible that he could in effect serve as a human bong. She would have to be sucking real hard though and it isn't likely she could suck that hard.
    It kind of goes back to the air intake, jetting and exhaust. If she could suck start a Harley it is possible she could get THC in her system from oral sex. Not likely, but possible. The chances are so slim that I recommend she just continue what she is doing.

6. simplicity831

simplicity831 New Member

Thanks to all who took this question seriously and added a touch of humor to the answers! :D Much appreciated. This group is very cool!!!!!!!

7. Daria_Lives

Daria_Lives New Member

FTW. This is GOLD. Though if THC could be transmitted through semen, I know I'd be blowing my bf *way* more than usual. ;D

8. Secs

Secs New Member

Just spit it out, for God's sake girl, you are making the rest of us look bad. :mad: :angry:

:vomit: :lmao: :puker:

2 people like this.
  9. Rionman

Rionman New Member

THC in a male can effect the child, It's not so much THC but Meth Crack and other Hard drugs Studies show that men who get a woman prego who are all drugged out make it more likely for the baby to be born with birth defects because it all starts with his seed! If the seed is bad..... you catch my drift. and also there is no way you could fail a drug test by oral sex with someone who's smoked. It doesn't work like that even if there was thc in his cum there wouldn't be enough to make your thc level go up! No one's UA will come back 0.00 on any drug they will all show minor amounts because everything we feel when we smoke is already inside out body and the drug just triggers it the endorphins are stored in your brain and released when the drug is consumed. Any type of psychedelic or Hallucinogenic is already there and it can be accessed with out the drug if you know how to do it. Meditation is the key! It works and it's real! But to answer your question you will not drop dirty for eating cum from a guy who smokes and if you did tell them what is going on and to retest you blood or hair or even mouth swabs are always an option depending on the company! But really that would be like me sucking my bf while he's drunk and takin his load and catching a buzz lol It just doesn't work that way!

10. Rionman

Rionman New Member

It will not show up in your system no matter how much pot packed cum you swallow thc is not stored anywhere near the cum even if it did It wouldn't be enough to make you fail a drug test but you could always detox with 2 gallons of water 2 hours before the test and lots of vitamin b complex for the color in your urine you should be going every 7 mins. that means your bladder is working at full speed, now you will need to up your creatine levels or they might catch on you can get it in some meats but the easiest way is to go to gnc and get some pills or powder one more thing when you go let a little out in the tolet then use the middle to fill the cup then finish in the tolet cuz that's where it's the most potent! But the most important part is to start taking the creatine the night before and drink water from the time you wake up till the test. Don't forget your Vitamin B complex 100 to 150 mgs maby the night before the test and the day of the test Very Very Important!!!!