MARIJUANA.COM Bumper stickers

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by AstroCoaster, Apr 11, 2010.

1. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

I just had a thought that came to my mind. What about selling MARIJUANA.COM Bumper stickers to advertise your website ? I have no dought that theres people out there wild enough to buy them and put them on their vehicles. There cheap to produce and tons of people will see them, then find out about your website. Wouldn't that be a good idea ?

2. Kushy

Kushy down

Yea, I bet putting a MARIJUANA.COM sticker on your car will spread the word...
    It will spread the word SO MUCH that cops will constantly be pulling you over to search your car :rolleyes:

11 people like this.
  3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

You might as well get a bumper sticker that says "Pothead on Board". :rolleyes:

10 people like this.
  4. MXM

MXM Sr. Member

haha bumper stickers, sure....

5. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

Come on now... people put all kinds of stuff on their cars and trucks that doesn't mean were going to put it on our's. Plus.. a car getting pulled over for that ? Any publicity is good publicity and if something like makes it to the news then your advertisement is golden !

6. Mushroom Man

Mushroom Man Feeling eternal..

Not if it involves my freedom.

2 people like this.
  7. Kushy

Kushy down

Usually it's:
    "My child is a Honor Roll Student at Granite Pines Academy!"
    "I'd rather be fishing"

It's a wee bit different to put something about your child or your hobbies on your car, as opposed to an ILLEGAL DRUG ;)

8. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

Maby you should check this out. People are crazy enough to buy these.

Norml Bumper Stickers - CafePress

9. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

It has been on the news here to not put bumper stickers on our vehicles. They said it gives too much info about your personal life. I agree. I have never liked bumper stickers on my car anyway. I think it looks tacky and it marks you. Can't be sneaky with a marked vehicle. ;)

5 people like this.
  10. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

and your point is what exactly? While there may be people who are clueless enough to put something like that on their car doesn't mean we should PROMOTE such styupid behavior. I will NEVER openly advertise my feelings on marijuana or the drug war in any way involving my vehicle. I've been to jail, and quite frankly, I have no real desire to go back ever again, for any amount of time. Theres ways to let your feelings be known without putting your freedom at risk. While a bumper sticker doesn't constitute probable cause, it certainly adds to what is called "reasonable suspicion" . Imagine two cars, identical in every possible way, with the excluision of a pot-related bumper sticker. Imagine both cars driving down the freeway at 69 MPH, when the sp[eed limit is 65....Your kidding yourself if you think the cops are just as likely to pull over the clean car when one advertsing the owner is a pot supporter is just as acessible....I avoid doing anything that increases my odds of a police contact, and I suggest others do so as well. I also am a NRA member, and avid shooter. I don't advertise my NRA affiliation for the same reasons...I don't want increased attention, nor do I want to advertise the fact to passerby that there is most likely a pistol in my center console....

11. FLStudio4512

FLStudio4512 Sr. Member

Yea here in MI my lawyer (who's the bro of my doc who certified me) said your legal but treat as if it were still illegal no public smoking no driving that's public intox and DUI. Don't get cocky, if your in a medicinal state get legit and keep mum

12. jwall09

jwall09 New Member

Well damn I might as well put a sticker on my car that say's I drive stoned for marijuana.com.

13. Sofa King

Sofa King It's Good to be the KING.

or how bout one that says:
    "PROBABLE CAUSE
    Don't look under the seat"

4 people like this.