marijuana.com mobile

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by High, Apr 5, 2012.

1. High

High as a kite

You guys n gals did a fantastic job on the mobile site, the best update iv seen at this site.
    keep up the good work

2 people like this.
  2. WheezyLiam

WheezyLiam New Member

Hallelujah praise the lord! Thank you Marijuana.com site developers!

2 people like this.
  3. vvicked0471

vvicked0471 Super mod

Very nice to have a mobile site. Even though my phone will load the full site, it's kinda slow and difficult to navigate..

2 people like this.
  4. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

the only mobile app I found was weedmaps..If you get forum runner(free) you can do forums from your phone..

5. admin

admin Guest

If you happen to view the site from your mobile device and see the desktop site, please let us know so we can add your User Agent to the list so you will get the mobile site by default.

We would like to know these stats:
    1. Brand
    2. Model
    3. Service Provider
    4. Operating System/Version Number

Thanks, Admin

6. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Hey guys I thought I'd post this here so I wouldn't make another thread but regarding the mobile site, is the previous page navigation missing once you go past the first page on a thread? On the first page I have the option of 2,3,4...etc but once I go further there is no way to navigate back on a specific page without going back on the page. It's a bitch when you get an alert on say page two and have no way of getting to page one without leaving the thread and re-entering via sub-forum.