Marijuana Magazines

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Psych0Pyr0, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Psych0Pyr0

Psych0Pyr0 New Member

What are the marijuana magazines available in the US? Which is the best and where would you get them?

2. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

The only one I really know about is High Times. Google some. Around here the only place you can find them is at the record store, otherwise you can subscribe online. If you're worried about your parents finding it, have it sent to a buddy's house whose parents won't care and tell him he can read it first or something.

3. DailyHI

DailyHI New Member

I know of high times and cannabis culture is another big one

4. DanKJuggalo

DanKJuggalo Sr. Member

The only magazines i've seen around where I live is High Times and Cannabis culture. I usually just head to the mall and sit and read them each month for free haha.

5. Psych0Pyr0

Psych0Pyr0 New Member

Which one would you suggest getting?

6. cthcforlife

cthcforlife Sr. Member

I've bought one few months back that I believe was called weed world, but I usually pick up a high times or cannibas culture. Seen one recently called for your health (somethin or other), haven't really checked it out...magazines are gettin to expensive to buy every month

7. StonedBassist

StonedBassist New Member

I love sitting around in Borders reading High Times baked, its awesome, you should subscribe to it

8. DanKJuggalo

DanKJuggalo Sr. Member

If your gonna get a subscription to a weed magazine id recommend high times. It has all you need to know when it comes to the world of marijuana.

9. Psych0Pyr0

Psych0Pyr0 New Member

Thanks guys. Im seriously considering subscribing to high times....cause even though i am on diversion i love weed....its awesome...i cant wait to get back to it and this could def help!

10. Psych0Pyr0

Psych0Pyr0 New Member

Can anyone tell me who has a subscription to the magazine, tell me how discreet it comes to your house? im just curious because of my diversion....and mailman or neighbors mistakingly getting it.

11. trichybud

trichybud New Member

Check out a barnes and noble bookstore they always have a good variety of mags including HT and CC and usually others. As far as getting a subscription its gonna come in your mail just like any other magazine one its not extra discreet or anything.

12. FreddyC

FreddyC Pot is a better drug than alcohol. Fact!

I'm trying to find some magazines and came across this little thread.

I have found "Weed World" to be a top notch magazine. Similar to High Times. It runs about 7.99 in the US. I believe it's published out of Europe.