Maximum Strength Ultimate Gold

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by willferrell, Sep 26, 2009.

1. willferrell

willferrell New Member

I had a drug test a couple of weeks ago and abstained from any drug usage 5 days prior to my test and drank lots of water during those days. the day of the test I drank Maximum Strength Ultimate Gold 20oz. I had a lot of trouble keeping it down (it tastes like pool cleaner) and after I was about 3/4 of the way done with the bottle, I puked it all up into a glass and some into the sink. DON'T JUDGE ME but I knew I HAD to pass this test so I drank what was in the glass. I finished that and then the rest of the bottle and then peed a bunch of times and took my drug test about 1 1/2 hours later. I got my results back about 3 days later and I had PASSED the test and got hired.

just wanted to give some credit to these products even though a lot of people don't believe they work. this is the SECOND time that I've had success using a detox drink (the first time I used Ultra Mask Ultra Klean).
  2. drweb

drweb Banned

It's has much less to do with belief than it has to do with knowledge. You are taking a placebo / giving credit to the sugar pill. Fine...

"Follow these instructions carefully Drink only one 16oz glass of water one hour before drinking Ultimate Gold. Shake Well Drink entire contents of bottle in a timely manner (quickly) Fifteen minutes after drinking Ultimate Gold refill bottle and drink Urinate 2-3 times in the first hour After 45 minutes you will be clean for 4-5 hours Enhancing Ultimate Gold Effectiveness"

So you don't think it has anything to do with all that water you have to drink? (which doesn't have to cost you $25 - that thing in the kitchen accomplishes the same thing free of cost)

You are touting a $25 bottle of air to the folks here who know better. These kinds of posts only help these scam artists stay in business.

Save your money and read the dilution sticky if you want to a pass a drug test. These potions will make you negative dilute which if creatinine levels are being checked, will not give you a passing grade. You need at least 24-48 hours of loading to accomplish that.
    3 people like this.
  3. WildRide09

WildRide09 New Member

Man that is dedication to a belief - yack and then drink it...