MDT instant cleanser

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Resistance86, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Resistance86

Resistance86 New Member

So i am wondering if i am just being paranoid or not, so maybe someone can help me out. I am 5'7" and 145lbs. I am not horribly active, but have a very physically demanding job (work 40hr a week running around, average about 3miles a night of fast-paced walking). So i took a drug test yesterday and I haven't smoked in 3 weeks almost to the day. I water-loaded a couple of days before, so i was pissin clear. Then I took the MDT instant cleanser, which turned my piss the color of mountain dew. I am back to pissin clear now, but I am wondering my chances of passing. any advice? am I just being paranoid? does the mdt instant cleanser work?
  2. Secs

Secs New Member

It depends on how much and the frequency of your smoking habits prior to stopping 3 weeks ago.

It also depends on how much water you drank in the few hours prior to testing, Drinking water days prior to a test does nothing but give your kidneys a workout.

Next time, take a home test as soon as possible after taking an employment test. That would give you a much better idea if you passed or not than me guessing.
  3. Resistance86

Resistance86 New Member

I smoked about 2 bowls a day. this was prior to the 3 weeks, well, i quit a week before the last time i smoked, which was 3 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago was when i had a 20. I use about an 4th a month, and that is for going to sleep, but thats my average consumption. thought? oh, and i drank about 60-75oz of water before i even drank the 16oz of instant cleanse, then i drank 16oz more per the directions. to be honest i was worried about throwing up the water that was in my system, or getting water poisoning. like i said was pissin clear till i took the cleanser, then it turned that lovely B vitamin yellow.