Medical marijuana in Virginia

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Harleyman, Jun 21, 2001.

1. Harleyman

Harleyman Guest

Does anyone know the medical marijuana laws in Virginia or can you tell me where I can get this info on the web?
    I am in the process of trying to get a prescription of it for severe back pain (4 surgeries) and I don't want to be blown off or misinformed.
    I asked this under the title Harleyman, sorry it was late and I didn't pay attention to what I was doing.
    Any info would be really helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. Greenman

Greenman Seasoned Activist

Here is a site to look at for some information. I wish I could give you more than this, but Panama is the person who gave me this little snipit. I hope this will be a place to start your research. If either of us come across some other links, we will be sure to post them.

http://www.mpp.org/statelaw/index2.html

Peace.
  3. Harleyman

Harleyman Guest

I can't thank you enough for your link. My state allows the usage for cancer and gloucoma so I may be able to slip through a loop hole for chronic and severe pain.
    Maybe not, but at least I know they're not completely against the idea.
    The way I see it, I am going to do it with or with out their permission. I am tired of being in pain. I'm tired of feeling like a zombie and I am tired of the with drawels when I don't take it for a day or two. Not to mention the damage it is causing to my organs, heart, blood pressure and what ever else.
    Thanks again.
  4. BlueJ

BlueJ Guest

greenman that site doesnt work it wont register
  5. Greenman

Greenman Seasoned Activist

works ok for me, anyone else having that problem?
  6. legalizeinvirginia

legalizeinvirginia New Member

7. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I'm sure Harleyman has been waiting by his computer for the last nine years for that info. ;)
  8. btchypoo

btchypoo New Member