Mexican Brick Weed & Terrorism

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Plainsman1963, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

I jus seen a CNN show on Mexixan drug cartel on AC360. They said that a certain type of Marijuana from Mexico is called "brick weed" and is imported into Arizona, NewMex, Utah, then makes its way up to midwest and all over. This weed is produced and distributed by the drug cartels of Mejico. These dudes do major violence against the poor folks of Mexico, Tijuana, and such and the disabled people. So, do we Inadvertently support terrorism of the drug cartels if we buy and smoke mexican brick weed?
    Anybody know about this issue?
  2. JohnDoeHoe22

JohnDoeHoe22 New Member

Yes we do. It's true, to some extent. THAT'S WHY THEY SHOULD LEGALIZE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

and that's all I have to say.
    8 people like this.
  3. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

thanky!
    And it's good to see an honest answer Johndoe hoe222
  4. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

There's a grain of truth to it, but there was so much of that "Reefer Madness" ethic in the report that it might as well have been broadcast in 1933.
    7 people like this.
  5. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

On that CNN AC360 show : It was conservatively estimated that the cannabis drug cartel moves 2.3 million kilograms of weed into the USA; this movement is facilitated by payoffs to agents, kidmappings of mexican governement officials' children, using mentally retarded people as "mules", tied up with child sex trafficking profits, and murders of innocent people who live in the area where the supply routes are located. I would say that it is best that we boycott the use of marijuana that is coming from Mexico if you are a pot smoker of brick weed. From this site I've learnt that "brick weed" is comprised of kush, dank, and schwag varieties and what makes it 'brick' is the compact method in which it is packaged for export. So, if we are smokers with ethics, wouldn't it be wise and dutiful of all of us to not purchase and use Mexican weed? If only for the sake of the children and the innocents would'nt this help out?
    I realize that a key factor driving the illegal cannaibis trade with Mexicao is Demand on the part of USA blazers. Your thoughts please? Your changes in attitudes necessary?
  6. ganja-man

ganja-man Groovy

My bud is either locally or B.C. grown so I don't have to worry about supporting drug cartels. I don't think smokers can be blamed at all and I don't think we should feel as guilty as the government, we're not the ones keeping it illegal and in the hands of criminals. However, since the government won't do anything about it smokers should try to avoid buying weed from Mexico as much as possible.
    6 people like this.
  7. snatcher420

snatcher420 New Member

Why i stopped buying it almost 4 yrs ago...And laugh everytime i read how much you guys pay for it now...back then i was getting qp's for 120 and thought that was a bit high..
  8. dk15

dk15 New Member

I don't know, I mean your not buying it straight from the cartels unless your getting some serious bulk, so not really. If you stopped buying what you usually would the guy you get it from and so forth on up the chain would still end up getting the same amount of brick weed that he usually gets, he'd just find someone else to sell it to.

As long as it is cheap and there is demand, it will still be around. High level dealers that sell that crap probably don't care in the least who they buy it from and what other criminal enterprises they are involved in, they just wanna make some money.
  9. MXM

MXM Sr. Member

i wish drug related violence was over. here and there.
    and everywhere.

i am a mexican. i live down in mexico. and yesterday local news showed how the mexican Army had to get into a multi-hours shoot-out with some cartel's guys. It was 16 the total dead count, including 2 mexican soldiers. They found and destroyed lots of weed, but the most surprising thing is that they found weapons that our Army doesnt even have! (huh....) And it happenned like just within a few miles from this city. It is sad. You guys go ahead and boycott it as much as you can (I guess I cant). As long as there is no racism involved with the boycott, im cool.

Violence only generates more violence and we all must always try to go against it.

Peace.
    2 people like this.
  10. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

Thank you for that good insight MXM; evidently you are a smoker of mexican weed and by default you have no otther alternative than to inadvertently support the narco-terrorism of cannabis trade in your homeland. We wish you the best.
  11. Perkins

Perkins New Member

thats cool xmx thnks for the info
  12. Michael K

Michael K New Member

My friend's two friends go to college in Southern California and they live really close to the border. So they were going to a bar Tijuana I really don't know why they would go there at all but, they did and the one girl went off to the bathroom. She didn't come back and her friend went to look for her. She went to the police and they wouldn't help her. So she called the girls parents the girls boyfriend her parents and her brothers. They all came to help her but, as they were crossing back over the border to America to get help there, they look in the car in front of them and see the girl, they start laying on the horn and yelling that they have kidnapped her so the border patrol stop the car and take the men out and the girl was propped up she was dead and was gutted with brick weed and cocaine in her. The men tried to pull weapons and where shoot an upwards of 60 times as they tried to take cover from the border patrol. I don't I just thought this story would go good with this post
  13. pvsurfer

pvsurfer New Member

Ughh??? I live in Southern California and I live close to the border, how did I not hear about this? Any link to prove your story?
    2 people like this.
  14. Luther17

Luther17 New Member

holy shit if that's true, that's crazy, and yet another reason for why weed should be legalized in america.
  15. boxman

boxman New Member

same with heroin and violent groups(although the taliban banned it but something happened)
  16. Michael K

Michael K New Member

I looked for a story too but this is all the words from my friend ill ask her and see if i can find something for you
  17. pvsurfer

pvsurfer New Member

Yea man, Cause I live like 30 minuetes from the border and I would have for sure heard about this if it was true. Im not saying its not, just sounds a little sketch.
  18. idrinkbongwater

idrinkbongwater New Member

i would never by mexican brick weed
    it is some of the nastiest weed i've ever seen/smoked
  19. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

If you read Michael K's post closely, you would have seen that he was kidding. I've heard stories of people gutting babies and carrying them on the plane with drugs. It's sick what people will do for money or a fix. If some of the world weren't so poor, people couldn't be paid off to do such horrid things. We need to improve the overall state of humanity, not just the drug violence.
  20. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

Like daymm: that is some gruesome sh*t----you say they gut babies and disguies them as real babies yet they are stuffed with cocaine? I would never have imagined such butchery