Mexican Dirt Weed

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Lalaporo, May 17, 2010.

1. Lalaporo

Lalaporo New Member

I fell like shit today, ok now i need to know something.
    is that mexican stuff that comes from mexico indica or sativa? What kinda high do you get? K cya guys im not felling to good today.

2. yoshi31

yoshi31 New Member

it is mainly indica. Gets you really burnout next day. Depending on quality the flavor. Once i tried one that had a chemical after flavor on it (i think it was fertilizer or something). I still like the high though. It does get you high

3. Garvey

Garvey New Member

Mexican weed was traditionally sativa, and its fairly common to still get some sativa brick. As of recently, a lot of mexican farmers have abandoned traditional strains in favor of faster finishing hybrids or indicas. So I guess what I"m saying is its a crapshoot.

Even if the herb is sativa there"s no saying weather or not it"ll burn you out. Who know what else your smoking when you get bricks. Binding agents, mold, all kinds of weird shit.

My friend used to get bricks and has found some weird shit in there. An old shoe and metal shavings to name a couple. Both as a way to add weight. Shady fucking gangs....

4. Mrgreenman420

Mrgreenman420 New Member

well im fro next to the border from mexico and most of the weed is from mexico it dos get me high for some good time but many of it is bad or to dry or to many seed, mexican weed men dont give a fuck about male of female plante they grow them all so its a bit hard to find some GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD weed but we also get it fro H-town so thats Dro good smoke but if its from mexico ther is a high chans that its Mexican Dirt or [​IMG]

5. doougiee

doougiee New Member

Mexican dirt weed sucks. Thats all you need to know about it.

6. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

It's called mexican dirt weed for a reason. Smoked some, and sadly it wasn't the worst weed I've ever had.

7. Lalaporo

Lalaporo New Member

its all i got right now cause i cant afford any more expensive. But how much would a dime bag packed full of good indica cost still on the bud?

8. thelonglostson

thelonglostson New Member

Define "still on the bud"?

9. Lalaporo

Lalaporo New Member

not ground up, cause on the bud it looks better and it is harder to lose it...cause if you sneese while your smelling the ground weed youll have weed on your carpet and thats not good

10. doougiee

doougiee New Member

Dime bags are 10$.

Are you trying to ask how much weed you would get? If so, i get around .5-.7 grams, but that changes depending on location.

11. Marley's Bong

Marley's Bong New Member

A Dime of mexican dirt weed or (shwag) should be 10 bucks. and around here a dime weighs 1.8 or 2 grams if it really shitty bud. doougiee either gets ripped off or i get hooked up.

12. Zebra

Zebra New Member

Dirt weed really isn't that bad, at least to me it isn't. It gets me really stoned and it's a lot cheaper but I'm smoking chronic at the moment.

13. StonedLife

StonedLife New Member

why do you want an indica? sativa is sooo much better.

14. doougiee

doougiee New Member

I am in NY. Sorry i didn't clarify, those prices are for dank. I never brought dirt weed just smoked some that my friend got. I would never pay that much to get so little shwag.

StonedLife, i totally agree. Sativa is so much better, but sadly, i normally get indica.

15. StonedLife

StonedLife New Member

ya dont feel bad dude,i love sativa strains but sometimes everybody is dry and i have to get indica.but i get the best indica strains possible

16. Marley's Bong

Marley's Bong New Member

gotcha. ya thats wut dank goes for not shitty shwag. haha. makes much more sense.

17. yoshi31

yoshi31 New Member

I respect your sativa predominant preference but
    i think its good having both and both should be loved. I mean who doesnt like feeling their body blending with the music your listening to with indicas? and who doesnt like taking some tokes of sativas and start having really good and crazy thoughts?

Almost all of us get sativa/indica cross. Maybe 60-40 or 70-30 or 20-80.

keep on :afro: