Microwave Firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by CRIMSONxSOLDIER, Feb 19, 2009.

1. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

Anybody got a good recipie (preferably proven to work ;))for a quick microwavable firecracker??
    I'm planning on using about 1g of some dro.
    But im unsure of:
    How much peanutbutter to use.
    Alot of people use oil with it as well, how much?
    How long should I put it in the microwave for?
    etc...

Help?
  2. Vapist

Vapist New Member

Sure. Here's my favorite Microwave Firecracker recipe:

1. Stick four M80's and a gross of bottle rockets in your microwave.

2. Add the 1g of dro, two tablespoons of peanut butter, and 1 oz. of olive oil.

3. Put on your safety goggles, and turn your microwave to five minutes on high power level.

4. Pick up your bong and take a big hit.

5. Watch the psychedelic explosion blow your microwave to shreds.

P.S. - Make sure to have a good fire extinguisher handy.

:D

[​IMG]
  3. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

Ohh the sarcasm.
    It hurts.

Lol
  4. Vapist

Vapist New Member

But wasn't the mind picture worth it?

:D :D
  5. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

6. scoobysnax

scoobysnax New Member

Yes. Yes, it was. That's a sick pic. :)
  7. Vapist

Vapist New Member

Check this one out - it's not moving:

[​IMG]
    2 people like this.
  8. allenlovesgreen

allenlovesgreen Subscriber

Oh wow! I guess that I'll have to be the one who will help you rather than give you mind pictures that are funny(and I'm not being sarcastic ;)) :laugh:

Why make it in the microwave though? You can easily make them in the oven and there is no smell so don't worry about your mother, Crim, just make sure she is not home.

Here is the recipe that will help you, step by step.

The oil is optional, I haven't done it with mine but I guess it works. just put a regular amount of peanut butter. You'll see on the link I posted above.

Well, I believe my duty is done around here. :p
  9. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

Well when I made it, I only had about 30 min to do so. So microwaving was my only option.
  10. allenlovesgreen

WRONG!!! :p

Dude, making those firecrackers can take you about 30 minutes, even less time if you turn up the temperature a little higher.

So did you end up making them? If so, did you get high? ;)
  11. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

I was making them at like...2:30 in the morning and when I use my oven, when it reaches the right temperature, it BEEPS really loud. Lol. so I really did have to use the microwave.
    But I made the peanut butter and then brought it to school along with some grahm crackers and ate it at school. I got a small buzz, that was it. :(
    Wasted like a gram doing that. >_<
  12. Nico420

Nico420 New Member

Shitty dude, I would definately recommend using an oven next time. Should give you more then a little buzz.
  13. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

Yeah I ended up using the recipe from the website allen gave me and wow. it definitely worked. I wasnt able to experience the full high because I had smoke afterwards but i could defnintely still feel a good high 3 hours after smoking and still buzzed currently - it's 8:42 pm
  14. allenlovesgreen

HA!!! I knew it would work! Hey, remember to always use that specific kind of peanut butter that is mentioned in the link. Trust me, if you don't want to be "just buzzed" use the Organic Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated!!! "skippy" will not work.) ;)

For many many happy years of Cannacracker making... :laugh: