MILF to GILF?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Vicki, May 16, 2007.

1. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

I am sure guys knows what a "MILF" is....:laugh: However, I was pondering another thought this morning.

I was watching a commercial for Nutri System, and some of the women were my age (40), mothers/grandmothers. Everyone is saying 40 is the new 20. Women have changed a lot in the past few decades, as well as we are living longer.

So, I was wondering if some guy might look at a woman, knowing she is a grandma, and say something like....."She is one hot GILF." :laugh:
  2. dailysmoker

dailysmoker Subscriber

ha-ha! Yes, I know a couple of grandma's that are really hot. I know my husband has mentioned how hot they were. They're younger grandma's (had kids when they were young and their kids had kids young as well) The 2 grandma's I know take really good care of themselves and look great. So I say yes, I think there are a few gilf's out there that men would still find attractive regardless of their age. lol
  3. dreamer

dreamer Inclined to Isolate

well wonder no more!
    yes guys do that, ive been hearing/doing it for quite some time now.
    i mean these girls are having babies younger and younger all the time, so its not hard to have a 35 yr old GILF.
  4. Vicki

Vicki Cat Whisperer

I was actually talking about using the actual term "GILF." Personally, I've never heard anyone use it.
  5. Blunted

Blunted RIP PIMP

Yeah, we always said Grilf though....don't know why, sounded funnier I guess
  6. MrEddy

MrEddy Coitus Reconciler

There are plenty of GILF's that I'd nail... now if you are talking GGILF.... those are going to be harder to find but, i'm sure there are a few out there.
  7. dailysmoker

dailysmoker Subscriber

oh...no, I've never heard the term "GILF" used before
  8. Spiffy

Spiffy New Member

Nutrisystem GILF? More like PILF, as in Photoshop... ILF.
  9. newcarcaviar

newcarcaviar Sr. Member

Yeah, I've heard the term GILF floating around for a while now and I still think it's one of the funniest terms I know!

Offhand, I can't say I know any GILF's...

Although, I think Mr. Eddy has raised the bar even higher....GGILF. That's wrong AND funny! :laugh:
  10. thaaster

thaaster New Member

I've heard the term GILF used, although I've yet to see a GILF.

Thaaa
  11. B - Unit

B - Unit New Member

not in a million years... i dont even want to th ink about it. :umm:
  12. Cannabliss

Cannabliss New Member

Hahahaha!

I've never heard of the "GILF" but it makes sense.

Does anyone ever use/hear of "DILF" (dad...), I've never heard of this one either, but the "GILF" thing got me thinking of others...
  13. krad

krad New Member

Lol, the term "GILF" is new to me. Pretty damn funny! :D
  14. tekkenlaw

tekkenlaw Sr. Member

I've seen a 36 year old grandma, she wasn't a gilf in the least though.
  15. PetrolHead

PetrolHead New Member

Only if she helps me with my Algebra homework afterwards.
  16. countingstarsx

countingstarsx New Member

Hahahaa.
  17. Hookahs

Hookahs Banned

Shoot I'd do a Gilf, if shes like Morgan Fairchild or someone, But I don't know of any off hand. I'll have to think about this :chokin:
  18. SpliffMan420

SpliffMan420 New Member

Haha, nice one its funny because my friends and me have started using the word GILF a lot mostly as a joke but I can't turn down good GILF.
  19. dreamer

dreamer Inclined to Isolate

if you see a hot older woman, how would you know shes a gilf?
    only way youd know if you were looking at a gilf if there was an obvious younger woman with her pushing a stroller or something.

anyone can be a gilf, even you.
  20. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

If you can fit it inside the little hole in the CD or DVD, I pity you. :lmao: