milk and bleach to pass?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by smackahoe, May 26, 2007.

1. smackahoe

smackahoe New Member

i heard that if you get about a quart of milk and put about three teaspoons of bleach in it, shake it and drink it it will cleanse your system out for good, now i figure this is just a myth but i have had 5 people tell me about this and that they have smoked one night, took it the next day , and passed there test the dayafter that, now you guys know what your talking about so i figured id bring it to you all and see if you have ever heard of it, replys opinions are greatly appreciated
  2. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

3. Secs

Secs New Member

Oh pleeeeaaaaaaasssseeee, by all means smoke every day right up to the test. Do your milk/bleach treatment. If you are not sick after drinking bleach, show up at my facility. I really need a new (more recent) failure to demonstrate for potential clients. Don't worry, I will black out your personal information (name, SSN, Phone #, etc.) before sharing with employers your lab report showing how badly you failed. Lets see how high your THC level can get. :wave:
  4. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I've never heard of it either and I would feel uncomfortable about drinking bleach. Just go with one of the methods mentioned on this site. I wouldn't take the chance of making myself sick to pass any test. That's my opinion.
  5. smackahoe

smackahoe New Member

already did it

well i dont smoke everyday, i still got three weeks till my next appt and i smoked a week ago, but its random, but i already did it, it didnt do shit to me, im like 6 '3 240 tho i drank a quart and a cap of bleach, it didnt even upset my stomach or nuthin , i aint puke, i aint shit, but i dono just wondering if it worked, sec man you aint gotta blow it outta proportion
  6. Secs

Secs New Member

Yes I do. Because of your post
    we will probably be hearing about this myth for the next 3 weeks. People will read the first 2-3 sentences of your post and that is it. They won't read the next 3-4 posts, and if they do, they won't remember the fact that we said it won't work. The only thing they will remember is that you said that bleach works.

The more animated I get to make my point, the more chance there is that people will actually remember what I said in this thread.
  7. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Never mind the fact that bleach is poisonous. :rolleyes:
  8. bogo

bogo New Member

Say's right on the bottle ...DO NOT DRINK....... and alot of good stuff like what to do incase you drank it................

bogo
  9. gege

gege Banned

nnnooo dduude.. nnnnooo, dont do that! put that shit down!
  10. nerphroll

nerphroll Sr. Member

Survival of the fittest....what a beautiful thing.
    Let him do what he wants. After all, he's a big boy.
  11. fishbowl123

fishbowl123 New Member

Things I learned in kindergarten: do not eat glue, do not throw things, DO NOT DRINK BLEACH! Bleach can burn your skin if it drops on it, I don't want to think about what it will do to your insides. Since milk coats the stomach there is a slight chance that a small amount did not make you feel anything, but as many of us know, just because you don't feel it messing you up internally certainly doesn't mean it isn't.
  12. zostalmaron

zostalmaron New Member

i drank bleach with milk. nothing bad happened to me, sept a job. I had a big ass smoke out the morning before the piss test and I passed
  13. 5drive

5drive Slacker

You mean you didn't get ill or die. Just because you dilute poison (which bleach is) to the point where you feel no ill effects, doesn't mean it didn't harm you. Low doses of poison, over time, has long been a popular way to commit murder.

Drinking bleach, in any amount, is a really bad idea. I can't begin to describe what a bad idea it is.
  14. burnsBetter

burnsBetter New Member

Please don't drink bleach people.
    2 people like this.
  15. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Seriously. Guys, bleach is poison in ANY amount. DO NOT DRINK BLEACH! There are so many other better methods. Stick with the stickies. Yikes. I hope to good no one reads this thread and thinks this is the way to go. You could die. LITERALLY, DIE. Not a laughing matter here folks.
    2 people like this.
  16. DivaNaf

DivaNaf New Member

No you did not.

Next time drink your own piss, I heard that will extract the THCA from your fat even faster than bleach milk. :rolleyes:
  17. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Did you want to pass a UA or "pass on"? Don't be a fool and drink bleach.