mixing marijuana with sleeping pills

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by tigerlily1026, Apr 21, 2008.

1. tigerlily1026

tigerlily1026 New Member

i recently smoked with my friends and took a sleeping pill later on and it caused me to start tripping. today i didnt smoke and i took my sleeping pill and i had the effects of tripping but to a lesser degree. is it my pill making these things happen or is it me taking the pill while there is still weed in my system?

2. Freedom_User

Freedom_User ....Is really high

Just curious... Why would you want to mix something with something that is already perfect?

4 people like this.
  3. drOnly

drOnly its blunt o'clock

ive taken ambien before and stayed awake and it gapped me out.. mixing this with weed would most likely multiply the effects.. i dont suggest mixing this unless its prescribed to you.. in that case take ur sleepin pill and smoke and trip balls haha.!

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

Synergism.

:chokin:

5. shibshib

shibshib New Member

lol have you tried it too?

I have melatonin..... lol

6. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Girly Girl

i always feel weird (not tripping, though...) if i stay up through the 'window' that all sleeping pills have which is the time in which you are supposed to fall asleep. mixing this with marijuana would likely multiply the effects and give you a 'trippy' high... i've smoked weed after taking a prescription anti-smoking pill and it was kinda trippy, but not like i had dosed or anything.

2 people like this.
  7. SpiralArchitect

Of course...

I've combined almost every drug known to man with marijuana. :)

8. Dank Perception

Dank Perception 4TheLULZ!

Clonidine, and ambien.

Each produce nice effects. Just lay back blazed and half out in a very dark room and watch the lightshow.. ahhh....

9. shibshib

shibshib New Member

what about melatonin?

10. SpiralArchitect

I've never used melatonin in conjunction with marijuana. Besides melatonin is naturally created in your pineal gland and isn't generally considered a drug. I learned in class that it regulates your REM sleep and perception of dark and light, if you dose on it its very likely your dreams will be much more vivid and intense. I'm not sure if that is a desirable effect or not but I haven't heard of anyone using it for conscious hallucinations, especially with marijuana.

11. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

You know what I feel like doing after I smoke on sleeping pills?

...sleeping. :p

12. Aubz888

Aubz888 New Member

I had a messed up sleep schedule and took melatonin on occasion when I was having problems with sleeping. I have taken it in conjunction with MJ. The only thing I have noticed... My dreams were WAY messed up and WAY vivid. Melatonin will give you vivid dreams anyway, but for me, I have them about 10 times crazier when I take it and smoke at the same time.

MJ knocks me out anyway, so I have actually stopped taking the sleeping pills. After a long day, it relaxes me and puts me to sleep. :p
    ***sigh*** I love it so much.

13. whitewidow1

whitewidow1 New Member

I took 4 ambiens at a friends house once then we smoked about an eighth of some purple cat piss in his shed. i couldn't even walk i had to lean on the wall everywhere i went. but it was so much fun I'd do it again anytime. : )

14. JahRed24x

JahRed24x New Member

I love taking a few (2-4 10mg ambiens) at night right b4 i spark up a bowl of some straight funk bud that'll get me so high that i cant move and the ambiens will synergize with the marijuana high...me and all my friends mix bud and ambiens (but only at night b4 bed cuz u can do some stoopid shit while ur on ambien and then have no memory the next morning of what happened last night when u were on ur ambiens)

15. Dank Perception

Dank Perception 4TheLULZ!

Has anyone noticed an increase in the feeling of a burnout after you wake up from weed+sleeping pills?... Unless I'm having a day off I won't do it anymore, simply because the burnout can last far too long and I need to be able to think...

16. krad

krad New Member

Last time I took an ambien and smoked, i tripped balls

17. JahRed24x

JahRed24x New Member

ambien trip? + Bud

:confused: Can you explain to me what the ambien trip is like for you?? I have a script of the 10mg Ambien IR's (instant-release) so i know what u mean when u say "trip" but its more like a quasi-trip/xanax/mushroom trip, but i only get those trippy effects when i eat at least 40mgs and stay up...

PS - Tonights Intake (Thursday):

5mg ambien oral/ 5mg snorted = 10mgs ambien
    5 and 1/2 Xanax bars = 11mgs Alprazolam (aka Xanax)
    2 shooters of Gin & OJ = 2 Shots of Bombay Sapphire Gin

and im still feeling sober...wtf... errr...

"Oh yes and I couldn't get high
    Oh no,
    Oh i couldn't get high..."

PS - Im probably actually fucked up and just dont realize it, xanax has a way of doing that to ur mind. U think ur fine but really not...we'll see

18. Snipe¤Star

Snipe¤Star New Member

you do not trip from xanax.. you trip from hallucinogens....

i dunno why you would bother mixing mj with sleep medicines, its not going to change the fact that you are gonna go to sleep.

19. imFADED

imFADED Sr. Member

Mixing anything while smoking bud is something I would highly not encourage, even alcohol. To be honest, I took three pills of something I will keep conceiled and then I smoked a time later in the day. My head started bugging! I was seeing like a color-static vision like you would see on a TV and felt HORRIBLE! Please....just stick to the present God gave us!

5 people like this.
  20. JahPimo

JahPimo New Member

where can i get ambien??