most durable outdoor strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by youngblood00, Jan 21, 2012.

1. youngblood00

youngblood00 New Member

im looking for a strain that is most likely to be able to grow with the threat of drought and/or predators and/or heavy rainfall. hopefully something that doesnt require a ton of attention.

also, something short/quick is good, but id prefer durability.
  2. djguta

djguta New Member

realy u whant to grow out door lol . the best strain for me it call get u self a book and read it .
  3. youngblood00

youngblood00 New Member

what?:rolleyes:
    2 people like this.
  4. djguta

djguta New Member

I do not want to offend anyone and if you feel offended I apologize.
    you want to grow a plant outside to RECIST drought, rain and predators. not know about that kind of plant .that you are looking for
    that why I say , buy a book and read it.
    when you grown outdoors requires a lot of love, ATTENTION to the plant
  5. youngblood00

youngblood00 New Member

i know but im saying there are strains that require a ton of care and some that are bred to be tough. some, for example, do not give off as strong of a scent that attract predators. some are highly resistant to mold. some are tougher to avoid heavy rainfall and some stay alive longer in dry situations.
  6. ExternalBleeding

ExternalBleeding New Member

Do you live up north? There's a seed company called Great White North and from the information I gathered some of their strains are fairly durable in outdoor situations. Among one of them was their Lethal Purple strain. It also flowers in September (early). I have however, read of some people getting very bad germination rates from that seed company.

Another strain I've heard of being good outdoor is MightyMite. Apparently it's fairly resistant and has a good yield (I've smoked the strain though, and it's not the best. It's average) but I haven't read too in-depth about this strain.

These are just a few strains for you to consider and do some research one.

Maybe post what your favourite type of weed is (sativa/indica) and people can help narrow down the search and find a strain best suited for you?
    2 people like this.