My friend got me busted (by accident)

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by TokerJoker, Apr 30, 2010.

1. TokerJoker

TokerJoker New Member

Ok so me and my friend did like 5 hits each off my homemade :bong2: bong and when we finished, we sprayed the whole room twice and hid the bong behind some old VHS's on his shelf in his room, even I couldn't see it.

The next day, his mom found it and talked to him, and later that day his parents came to my house to rat me out.:mad: I told them no one was home.:p That didn't stop them from coming the next day. My parents were worried and said that I'm failing math because of it (I had a 51 and when I started smoking pot I went to a 54 :D) and that it's dangerous and that I will get caught and that I will do harder drugs like meth (but I know what meth does, I'm not going to do it, I knew what marijuana does, so I DID IT!) and yeah, my friend's parents are drug testing him for 6 months and they don't want me to hang out with their son anymore. I still see him at school and after school, but still. :(

Soo yeah, post away everyone! :wiggle:

2 people like this.
  2. Nepo

Nepo Sr. Member

I've been caught by my friend's parents too before. They even threatened to kill me... ignorant dumbasses.

My friend isn't supposed to be able to hangout with me or even see me, but we still hangout every weekend so fuck his parents! Hooray for weed and rational thinking! :)

3. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Wow, thats really stupid. I got caught by my friends parents and they lectured us and disapproved. Now its all cool cus his mom gives out medical marijuana cards, its part of her job at the health department. She learned all about it and learned that it wasn't harmful. We smoke in his room everyday now.

4. forty2

forty2 New Member

He didnt really get you busted by accident, he just snitched on you to pass the blame around. But hes your friend and all

5. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

Hey man, I think it's best you apologize sincerely to your friends parents. Even though you might not agree, it's better to get on their good side (or atleast make an honest attempt) As parents of your friend, they have a right to be mad at both of you, but seeign as this guy was your friend, you'd probably still want to see him! Let the parents know you're sorry about whatever, maybe they'll loosen up about you guys not being able to hang out. Not saying that it'll happen, not saying that theyll change their opinions of marijuana, but it would be a good thing to do.

2 people like this.
  6. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

This is a common case of bad parenting. Rather than listening to their children, these parents are buying in to the propoganda. What makes me the angriest is the fact that they're not allowing him to hang out with you anymore. Like taking away someone's friends will be the way to stop someone from smoking. Ultimately it was his decision so they have no right to take it out on you.

That being said, why did you just hide it behind VHS tapes? I know noone uses them but that's still a poor move on your side. But his parents sound a little too controlling, their kid is going to have a lot more problems from the way he is being raised (drug tests for 6 months?) than from weed, that's for sure. Anyway, sorry. Keep toking!

2 people like this.
  7. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

One of my friends set of parents legitimately thinks I'm going to drop out of school at any moment and bring their son down with me. When in reality I actually get 90's while their son (my friend) get's 60's.

It's so strange how crazily people react to cannabis, I get reactions that I would expect if my drug of choice were meth or something

8. TheArchitect

TheArchitect New Member

senor smokes alot has got it absolutely right.

parents don't realise the toll they put on their kids when they are extremely strict or irrational. it takes the biggest toll on the relationship the parent and child have. it takes away trust from both sides and just brings them further away. and it's all because of the parents' ignorance and intolerance. their morals are affecting others around them and their children...when really the children can make their own morals and no one has to be affected by anyone (or their morals).

bro..if i was you i would definitely say something to his parents. not at all what jackSparow did. that's just me though. i couldn't apologise to the parents. i would have a talk to them about how ridiculous they are...and how pathetic they are at being parents. tell them about weed but mainly emphasise on the shit parenting (guilt them). explain to them that if i was a parent...yes i care about what other people think of me, but i couldn't care less about what others think of me over what my own children think of me.

seriously...these parents need to be stopped. these people infuriate me.

9. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

So many ridiculous reactions to marijuana...seriously. Why doesn't everyone think alcohol is the devil.

10. GREENFOODGAMES

GREENFOODGAMES I LOVE WEED

I've been down this road before my friend. It went a little somthing like this -
    2 weeks my friend was bitchin out
    after this he said fuck it
    had enough money that we just took a 1/8 for one super sweet session then blazed the rest of the 1/4 through the day and scored a 12 pack at the end of that day - anyway his rebellion day turned into a major bitch session when he got busted again
    his parents did drug test he failed like 4 times then they just bitched again but then realized he said fuck it a long time ago and the peace then fell over. I remember he went through nights with his dad woopin his ass in front of us from random stops by were the chill took place, but it all died down he held his ground as we all did and till this day we all blaze and his parents even just deal with it in their house. Remember parents believe the lies you need to be the future we took our stand you take your's this is how we evolve. Fight the fight or be a slave the choice is in you my friend............tomorrow is up to you

11. Hellraz0r

Hellraz0r Sr. Member

It's a real shame how people react to marijuana, and especially parents in this case. When you think about it, all they're doing is putting a wedge in between the relationship of their son/daughter. It's just like a drink of wine in the evening, it's a toke that people enjoy, it lets you think about life from a different perspective. These parents seem to automatically think it's something like meth, and overreact to the point where it's just pathetic.

I for one don't 'publicly' let classmates etc know I blaze, until of course I find out they do themselves, because quite frankly I don't want to bother dealing with their pathetic reactions. They look down on you instantly, from that moment - you're not the same person, all because you have a toke? Unbelievable.

Although the truth is covered up with lies, I still can somewhat agree how... "stoner" I guess, it sounds, to say "the government is lying! the truth is that it's a drug that has benefits!". Because I remember being on their side of the court.. they were saying those words to me and I was just thinking mate you're such a stoner you're going to fail school and end up poor, but boy was I wrong.. I got sucked into the propaganda just like most people do, but luckily I decided that I want to find out about it, and through my hours of research came upon various resources which proved the lies wrong.

Anyway I just had a bit of a ramble on there... hard luck anyway dude, hopefully in time it'll sort itself out. Take it easy.

Remember, smoking herb isn't life, it's just a part of it.

3 people like this.
  12. TokerJoker

TokerJoker New Member

Ugh, hey guys haven't been here in ages, so let's put up a little update why don't we?

UPDATE:
    -I still smoke weed 2-4 times a month, and my parents don't know :D
    -His parents don't fully trust me (good reasons why I'm lying behind their back but I'm doing what I love and they can't take that away from me)
    -Me and my bud still hang on a daily basis.

HOW IT REALLY HAPPENED:

His parents found out about the very well hidden bong behind a shit load (50-60, no joke) vhs' in a closet. They found it because his little brother showed one of his little girl friends our bong and she ratted us out. To this day we hate her. :p

Hope you liked the update. ;)

13. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

live and learn, and never stop thinking, because once you cease to use your brain you hit rock bottom and you end up selling your organs for drug money

14. GunCow

GunCow Sr. Member

You have tried marijuana. You are now a meth-head. I am a rational thinker. Do not question my authoritah!

IT would piss me off if someone came up to my house. I'd slam the door in their face. Fuck your retarded friends parents.

What a stupid ass way to raise fucking kids.

You give a bird a wide open space, it'll be happy to stay within the bounds. You cage it, the only thing it can think to do is break out.

So fucking stupid.

My cousins mom sent him to Tennesee, HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY for smoking pot. Got in much more trouble over their than he did here. How god damn dumb. Tell a kid a bunch of shit he can't do, first instinct is to do it. Fuck em. Give your kids space and be cool, that rebellious nature will dissipate.

15. QueenOfBlades

QueenOfBlades New Member

That reminded me of The Simpsons episode where Milhouse's mom forbids him from seeing Bart. Bart finds out after he realizes everyone but him was invited to Milhouse's birthday party. (Even Otto the spaced out bus driver. lol) :(

Okay, apparently I don't read or I spaced while reading...lol

Glad to hear shit got better! :)

16. Jesus of Ganja

Jesus of Ganja New Member

My cat just said meow :) :bong:

17. toking_gangster

toking_gangster New Member

wow, they really over reacted over smoking some fucking pot. i'd tell them to lay off there son baha them making more rules and being stricter and stricter is only going to make him rebel even more? .... yeah