My group and I made marijuana legal in my school

Discussion in 'Legalization/Decriminalization' started by ElRaton630, May 30, 2011.

1. ElRaton630

ElRaton630 New Member

we have a government simulation where we make bills and go thru the whole process bills go thru to become law my group and i choose marijuana legalization and it passes commitee 27 yes's to 3 no's and it passes full session with 187 yes's and 123 no's
    then i persuaded the "president" to sigh it and he did we are only the third group in the history of my high school to acheive this

2. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Hahaha thats realy kickass dood, if only the adult administration would be okay with it.

3. ElRaton630

ElRaton630 New Member

i want to post the bill text but i need a scanner so you guys can see but the summary is
    18+
    recreational and medicinal
    same tax as alcohol and cigarrettes
    be grown with no additives
    CAN grow your own
    same rules apply when smoking cigarretes

4. Kannibal

Kannibal New Member

good job :)

you are the future..;)

5. superman420

superman420 New Member

Even with a bunch of high school kids, you were only able to get 60% of the vote. The only group that I could think of that would be easier to convince would be the people at this forum.

6. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

That's because young people are more apt to pass a legalization law..That's why we need to get the old bastard out of congress to we can geth some shit done..

It should be a legal commidity like anyhting else we can buy at the store..

7. chow592

chow592 New Member

Actually what superman was saying is that he is suprised that it only passed by 65% instead of a much higher number. I am really not suprised considering that we are talking about kids in a public school following a government funded agenda that have very little if any real world experience on the issue. If only we could get the parents to pull their head out of their ass and get kids the education they deserve.

8. superman420

superman420 New Member

You're right. I was expecting higher numbers.

We said the same thing in the 60's and 70's. The problem is that peoples views change as they change.

9. HashterChief

HashterChief New Member

What a misleading title. But nonetheless, bravo.

10. superman420

superman420 New Member

Not really. They did authorize the legal use of MJ. Its just that they don't have any authority to do so.

11. GetRondo'd

GetRondo'd New Member

Find the bitches who voted "no" and firebomb their lockers. That's how politics are run, right?

12. four2ohh

four2ohh New Member

I'd be the one to try smoking in school hallways after that day.

13. youngblood00

youngblood00 Active Member

so now can you toke up in class? haha

14. icanfly62

icanfly62 New Member

seriously i dont see why people are so against it. cigarettes can give you very short high. alcohol can fuck you up pretty bad and they both carry a large risk of addiction. much more than MJ. so why not just legalize it?