My own pen vaporizer

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by TheSpot, Sep 10, 2012.

1. TheSpot

TheSpot New Member

I picked up an e-cig awhile back and now I would like to transform it into a hash oil vaporizer. To fill the e-cig with oil, you take off the mouth piece and pour in the tobacco fill into a (cotton?) type of fiber in order to filter it. Now in order to make it worthy, I can't pour hash oil into the fiber because thc would adhere to most fibers, since they are polar. So I need to come up with a fiber that is both non-polar (so I can still get high) and resistant to heat (so I'm not inhaling anything other than oil). I'd like to call upon the educated stoner community to help me! I've already researched a lot on it and I thought that nylon might do but it is easily combustible so I thought I could just put a layer toward the mouthpiece so it wouldn't burn until the oil was almost gone. What do you guys think? Keep in mind I'm doing this project because I don't have or want to spend the money on a trippy stick.

Tony

2. Richard Plantagenet

Richard Plantagenet New Member

You'd be better off picking up an ecig that uses a liquid tank instead of a model with a sponge, but the oil would probably be too thick even then.