My second piss test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by wizard32, Sep 8, 2005.

1. wizard32

wizard32 New Member

My second piss test... What are my chances?

Well here it goes... Back in late May 05 I had to take a piss test at Lab Corp for a temp job. I followed N2's method religiously and passed. Today, I got offered a permanent position with the company (a position created for me with a significant raise; I am an asset). One catch... I had to take another piss test within 24 hours. This is did not come as a surprise to me, but the timing did. I usually smoke 1 to 3 hits of kind bud a night, but have not smoked since Monday (and only a small hit then). I learned the news at 3:40 PM. I had consumed about 20 oz of water during the hour prior. It was 3:55 when I got out to the car. I downed another 8 oz of water and proceded to the nearest gas station where I bought 2 liters of water. By 4:15 PM I had downed I full liter. By 4:42 PM I downed another 9 oz of water. By 5:00 PM I downed another 9 oz of water. I called the lab (Quest Diagnostics) and set up an after hours test at 7:30 PM that night. I now began to piss (4 times total). By 6:00 PM I had downed another 14 oz of water. At 6:00 PM I took my crushed vitamin Bs with another 8 oz of water. At 6:10 PM I puked about 12 oz, mostly vitamins and the three bites of dinner I ate (too much water I think). By this time I was pissing clear fluid. At 6:30 PM I took the vitamin Bs again and kept them down. By this time my pee was turing a vitamin yellow (a different yellow from my piss earlier in the day). I pissed two more times before heading to take my test. The lab guy was late and I took my piss test at around 7:50 PM. My piss was vitamin yellow. I got home around 8:30 PM and had to piss again (still yellow). I pissed three more times by 9:24 PM, this time not quite as yellow. I took 4 aspirin at 7:35 AM this moring. I took another 4 aspirin at 4:00 PM. By the way, I am 6'1 and 285 lbs. (a lot of fat and average metabolism) So, what do you think my chances are?

2. stook

stook New Member

wut i think....test

i think ur chances are 50:50...thats just wut i think, because of all that water u drank i think thats gonna give u a better chance.. but then again u way 285 pounds and thc stores in ur fat......so it depends if ur mostly muscle or fat. do a home drug test to find out for sure. thats wut the moderators of this sight told me to do to assure my self. but who knows wut will happen like i said before test urself to make certain wether or not u gonna pass.

3. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

It might come back negative dillute with all fo the water, you should have went with a sport's drink. Remeber vitamins,rolaids, and asprin along with the gatorade.

4. wizard32

wizard32 New Member

I took lots of vitamin B (more than ten times the daily dose), 8 aspirin that day (4 aspirin per day for three days pior) and I consume lots of tums daily (15 to 20 tums daily) with my acid reflux.

5. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

sounds like the only thing missing is the creatine which should be started 3 days before the test [not tooo much as it will give you the screamin sh*ts]

6. wizard32

wizard32 New Member

I was wrong about the lab. It is LabOne, not Quest Diagnostics.

7. wizard32

wizard32 New Member

I learned more about my employer's policies regarding drug testing. They demand a urine drug test within 24 hours of a job offer or promotion. On top of that, they require the results of the test within 24 hours of taking the test (LabOne is a local lab); if not the test has to be retaken. I recieved an email from my supervisor 22 hours after taking the test with no mention of the results, just wishing me a happy birthday.
    I am always nervous about pee tests and hope I passed.

P.S.: The only pee test I failed is one that was on the spot and I had no time to dillute.

8. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

Happy belated birthday and I hope you passed too!

9. wizard32

wizard32 New Member

My results came back today... negative dillute. Human Resources informed that I had to retest within 2 hours. So on my lunch break I went to the local head and got some Quick Fix. This is the first time I subbed. I used a rubberband to attach the hand warmer to the bottle, then placed the bottle between my scrotum and thigh, by my anus. After an hour of driving, the temp was 98. I went to the lab and put the sub into the collection cup (I was not observed). The lab tech marked the paperwork for the temp range (93-100) as yes. I hope that my chances are good this time around.

10. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I'm sorry that your test came back dilute, but it was a good thing they let you retest. Now, that you subbed I'm almost positive you passed since the temp was right. Good Luck.

11. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Welcome to the Sub Club........... ;) Since they marked it ok you are good to go Quick Fix 4.0 will pass any and all test's

12. wizard32

wizard32 New Member

I passed! Quick FIx is the real deal. I will stay in the sub club. 29yeartoker, Hawg, thanks for the posts.

13. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

No prob anytime I or anyone here can be of help just ask :D

14. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

That's right, we are here to help. I'm still learning alot and will probably learn something new everyday. I'm glad you passed and I wish you lots of luck! :wave:

15. ShoreThing2005

ShoreThing2005 New Member

Wizard 32,
    What was the actual temp? Is their a category that marks 93-100 or did she place an actual temp on the slip?

16. wizard32

wizard32 New Member

Yes, there is a category that asks was the temp 93-100. It is marked yes or no. However, you can heat up Quick Fist to the desired range within 30 minutes by using the hand warmer and placing the container down your pants, between your scrotum and thigh.