.........MY THROAT HURTS LIKE HELL!

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by DEATHCRAYON, Oct 19, 2001.

1. DEATHCRAYON

DEATHCRAYON Banned

..................I ONLY USE A PIPE WHEN I SMOKE BUT IT SEEMS THAT MY THROAT IS GETTING F*CKED UP THE MORE I SMOKE. ARE THERE ANY SAFE METHODS ON HOW TO SMOKE FROM A PIPE WITHOUT RUINING MY THROAT? PLEASE HELP. THANX
  2. schwadood

schwadood Keeper of the Time

Take smaller hits? Take a little break?I dunno I got nothing.
  3. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Maybe this ...

will help.When you hit the bowl,make sure to light the weed and take the fire away from it and let it burn at its own rate.Marijuana a lot of the time will burn at a lower temperature than is generated by the fire of an ordinary lighter.:wave:
  4. LordIcer

LordIcer New Member

You could try a bong or maybe a bubbler. Definately a lot less harsh than a pipe. I have also found that exhaling the smoke too fast can irritate my throat on the way out.
  5. DEATHCRAYON

DEATHCRAYON Banned

..........THANX FOR THE ADVICES! DEDBR, I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT. I MOSTLY INHALE WITH THE FLAME IN FULL THROTTLE ON THE WEED. THANX FOR THE TIP.
  6. thrashnor

thrashnor Guest

purchase a vaporizer, nuff said.
  7. Bear

Bear Guest

Green tea, baby!

Not only will a nice huge mug of green tea soothe any sore throat, but you are getting all the anti-oxident love at the same time. I swear by it. Plus, research at (I forget the name) University in Japan has shown that Green Tea (granted, extract) heals mouth and throat leasons - so if your throat is being damaged, this will help as well.
  8. DEATHCRAYON

DEATHCRAYON Banned

Re: Green tea, baby!

...............HEY THAT SOUNDS GOOD. BUT SPEAKING OF TEA. I JUST CHECKED OUT THE RECIPE FORUM AND CHECKED OUT HOW TO MAKE SOME WEED TEA COZ I'M SICK WITH SOME COUGH AND COLDS (PROBABLY DUE TO MY SORE THROAT) AND ME LIKES IT!
  9. HillBilly

HillBilly Guest

duuuuuuuude

Howdy

Your throat probably hurts because of the cold.. hehe not the other way around.

you could also try a throat drop just before smoking. NICE drops, Fisherman's Friend (my favorite) or any type of drop should help some. A spray of chloraseptic will help. Mind you, these will just help numb the throat and not deal with the irritation itself.

~~hb

ps... there was an awesome band from pittsburg called crayon death they still around?