Napoleon Dynamite

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by kriptonchronic, Jul 22, 2004.

1. kriptonchronic

kriptonchronic New Member

EXCELLENT movie!!

i saw it a week or two ago at some independant theater near me. AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!!!!!! Not even stoned do you have to be to enjoy the comedy and humor of this film. I think it opens nationwide tommorow and I am posting this to let you all know that you should watch it. Don't be turned off by it's PG rating. It's not a movie that tries to have a PG rating. It just is that way. If that makes sense?

Anyway, if anyone else has seen it feel free to comment.

ND Website

2. Irie

Irie New Member

being a fan of silly humor (kung-pow) .. I think I might have to check it out.

3. GrassyAss

GrassyAss New Member

Yeah, I saw previews for this. "Do you have a liger? It's a lion male that mated with a female tiger." "No, but we have a ligon."

4. Irie

Irie New Member

Ok I saw it last night, laughed very hard !

5. GrassyAss

GrassyAss New Member

It's not playing anywhere around here. I was hoping to see it last night but I saw Catwoman instead, waste of $16 man.

6. Taiyed

Taiyed New Member

I been planning on seeing this one for a while but it hasn't come to a theatre in town :(

7. Will88

Will88 New Member

man it looked good but then the recent previews make it look terrible som im not sure if im seeing it.

8. herb abuser

herb abuser New Member

i haven't seen it yet either, but it looks really funny, espically his awsome bike jump

9. reefermadness1

reefermadness1 New Member

Holy ****, I just saw this movie yesterday. The funniest movie I've seen in a long time, funnier than Anchorman. I was laughing through the whole thing and I wasn't even high. Go see this movie now...

10. ManMulcahey

ManMulcahey Wilson, King of Prussia

WICKED FUNNY.

doesnt really have a plot, but its hilarious.

11. Yelir

Yelir New Member

This movie rocks, at first I was wondering what I was watching exactly. But once I got into it and didn't care about the whole no plot deal. It roxored my soxors. :thumbsup: