Need fast way to make marijuana liquid.

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by papichoolo, May 23, 2001.

1. papichoolo

papichoolo Banned

No.Not iced tea.I need a way to add weed to something like pepsi.i know i might have to add butter.I heard of something before the forums crashed.It was liek blowing a shotgun into a pepsi bottle.Any ideas?

2. I let about 1/8 oz of some regs sit in a shot of grain alcohol for about 2 weeks, and then I heated the mixture with a double boiler, yielding 1/2 a shot of green liquid after the weed was strained out. This was enough to get 2 people pretty well stoned for a few hours. Be careful when you are heating grain alcohol, as it is very flamable.

I don't know if it was necessary to heat the mixture and also let it sit for a couple weeks. One or the other may suffice, but I figured both would be extra efficient. The stronger the proof of alcohol you use, the better.

If you let the mixture sit for a couple weeks, make sure it is sealed tight, or else the alcohol will evaporate(but hey, then you'll basically be left with a sort of thc oil).

I am planning on experimenting more with this method, and I'll try to figure out a good ratio of weed:alcohol. I want to see if it is possible to only heat the mixture, without letting it sit for a few weeks.

Once you have the green grain alcohol, simply add it to whatever drink you'd like, and let it down the hatch.

3. papichoolo

papichoolo Banned

ok

where do you buy grain alcahol?

4. Licquor store

You can get Everclear or some other grain alcohol.

5. KILLAKILLA25

KILLAKILLA25 New Member

How To Make Weed Into Liquid

I TRIED OIL AND BUTTER AND ALL THAT STUFF WAS TOO MESSY AND COMPLICATED FOR ME WHAT I LIKE TO DO IS THIS:

YOU NEED :
    ALCAHOL (EVERCLEAR OR ANY BRAND HIGHER THAN 180 PROOF)
    A SCREEN-TYPE STRAINER OR AN EMPTY TEA BAG
    A MICROWAVE SAFE SHORT (ROCKS) GLASS
    HERB (DUH)
    A MICROWAVE OR STOVE AND POT

HOW TO MAKE IT:

1) PUT THE HERB IN THE TEA BAG THEN IN THE GLASS/OR JUST IN THE GLASS IF USING A STRAINER AND SUBMERGE THE WEED IN ALCAHOL (JUST VERY SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN THE HERB IS GOOD)

2) MICROWAVE WITH A PAPER TOWEL OR NAPKIN OVER THE GLASS FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS AND TAKE OUT MAKE SURE ITS HOT AND USE A SPOON TO SQUISH THE WEED AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE GLASS AND KINDA SQUEEZE IT OUT A FEW TIMES IN THE ALCAHOL AND PUT IT BACK IN

3)KEEP MICROWAVING ABOUT 10 SECONDS AT A TIME BEING CAREFULL TO NOT LET IT POP OR DRY OUT TOO MUCH OR OVER HEAT AND CRACK THE GLASS AND WHEN U TAKE IT OUT KEEP SQUEEZIN THE HERB AND MIXING IT AROUND UNTIL THE ALCAHOL LEVEL GETS LOWER THAN THE TOP OF THE WEED

4)TAKE WEED OUT (W/STRAINER OR IN TEA BAG) AND PUT IN A CUP OF HOT TEA TO GET THE REST OF THE THC OUT

5)KEEP NUKIN THE ALCOHOL ABOUT 10 SECONDS AT A TIME UNTIL IT IS A VERY LOW LEVEL OF DARK GREEN LIQUID ON THE BOTTOM OF THE GLASS (HOPEFULLY ITS NOT STUCK TO THE SIDES OR BOTTOM OF THE GLASS FROM OVERCOOKIN IT)

6)TAKE THE WEED OUT OF THE TEA AND SQUEEZE IT OUT OVER THE TEA MIX UP THE TEA REALLY WELL RIGHT B4 POURING IT INTO THE CUP W/THE GREEN LIQUID AND YOU GOT A CUP OF SOME STUFF THAT GETS U HIGH FOR UPTO 8 HOURS AND IS WAY WAY STRONGER SAFER AND BETTER THAN SMOKING - THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT FOR ME I LOVE THIS TRICK! ...IT MIGHT NOT BE WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU BUT TO ME THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET THE MOST OUT OF MY HERB I HOPE SOMEBODY GETS SOMETHING OUT OF THIS AND ENJOYS IT
    PEACE PEOPLE
    -sIN (USES FOR MEDICINAL REASONS ONLY :cool: )

PS: IF U PUT ANYTHING COLD IN A GLASS THAT IS VERY HOT IT WILL CRACK OR POSSIBLY SHATTER OR BREAK SO BE CAREFULL TO LET A HOT GLASS COOL OFF ALOT BEFORE PUTTING ANYTHING COLD IN IT

6. xclutcherx

xclutcherx New Member

ill tell you this, if you dont use a high proof alcohol such as everclear do not even bother doing this. it definitely works if you wait 2 weeks, but gets stronger if you leave it in for 4. i suggest throwing a tab bit of lemon extract because it too is high in alcohol content and it makes the everclear taste less like burning (lol).