need help! How do i flush my system?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by skunkbuds420, Sep 8, 2007.

1. skunkbuds420

skunkbuds420 New Member

Alright im on strict juvinile probation and just smoked a blunt with my friend yesterday and i got 2 weeks 2 get it out of my system. I"ve been getting piss tested 4-5 days a week. I want to kno if theres any cheap magic flush pill or something that cleans your system out in a day so i can smoke daily?? I all so would like to kno if the home urine kits which is wat they use to test me with can detect the ph levels?Im 6"2 225lbs i have"nt smoked for 11 days before friday. Im a pothead in need of some serious help. If i get one dirty piss after the 30 days they gave me to get it out im getting locked up for 30-45 days. Any pointers would be greatly apreaciated.
  2. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

I suggesting learning to keep a good grip on the soap so you don't drop it in the shower. :laugh:

Seriously, man. If you know you're being piss tested that often (which really sounds suspicious to me...), why would you bother to toke up?

You're not going to be able to flush your system before your next test, plain and simple.

Now, here's the kicker.
    If you have been getting UAs 4-5 times per week as you say, then it would seem that you are being tested for levels to insure you're staying clean. If that is the case and you sub with known clean or synthetic urine, you're going to be "too clean", and they'll know something is up.

That said, if you've been getting tested 4-5 times per week, why would you have two weeks until your next test? :confused:

Again, something smacks of bullshit here.

In short, no, there is no magic pill that will flush your system so you can smoke daily. If there was, we'd all have a closet full. :cool:
  3. skunkbuds420

skunkbuds420 New Member

why would i waste my time making this shit up??? I just got on probation about 2 weeks ago and i was in rehab for 8 days so she wasnt piss testing me. IM just estimating 4-5 times a week based on me having to go in there tuesday,wensday,and friday. Now come on man dont be a asshole
    [MOD NOTE: This is flaming. It's against the posting guidelines. It also ins't going to make you any friends 'round here.]
    i got better things 2 do with my time then make up bullshit stories. I was just hopeing some one would give me some advice. My probation officer gave me 3o dAYS to get the weed out of my system from about 2 weeks ago. If you want 2 kno anything else just let me kno. And no juvinele probation doesnt test levels right now at this moment there not lookin for weed there lookin for other shit.coke,amphetimines etc. No bullshit just a pothead lookin for some help.

thanks
  4. vern

vern Sr. Member

No magic pills, drinks or additives. If you don't want to worry, don't smoke. Use the dilution method (stickied at the top of forum) if you are wishing to piss clean. Read the threads on here, you will learn a lot.
  5. Secs

Secs New Member

short of staying well hydrated, there really isn't anything you can do. There is no magic pill or potion to "clean your system out". I recommend you stop smoking completely. If your friends want you to toke up with them, knowing what sort of trouble you could get into if caught, then I also recommend finding new friends.

In Darque Perverts defense, you said:

You didn't say you think you might be tested that often.

Stop and read what you have written. You only visit your PO 3X a week. How in the hell can you be tested 4-5 times a week.

Stop smoking pot and you will solve your entire problem.
  6. Darque Pervert

Don't ask me. Others have made up wacky scenarios before you.

My advice is to quit smoking pot.
    If you have 30 days to get clean, then don't smoke. The average person takes about 30 days to flush all the THC out of their system, so if you simply don't toke up, you should be fine.
  7. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

As most of us here know some people take even longer than 30 days. Of course that is depending usage, weight, height and metabolism. There just isn't a definate time limit that it just disappears.
  8. Darque Pervert

And some people take less time than 30 days. That's why it's an average...
  9. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I wasn't dissagreeing with you, I just wanted him/her to understand that there is no definate timeline.
  10. 420godfather

420godfather Sr. Member

...dude, come on. If you know you're getting tested , for anyone who knows they're getting tested; DON'T F@#$%^G SMOKE. I'm sorry for screaming!!!:rolleyes:
  11. smokeymcpot42088

smokeymcpot42088 New Member

If I understand your post correctly you have two weeks untill your test, this does not put you in the definatly fucked zone, but you cant just sit there and hope for the best.

I suggest a heavy workout regiment, combined with suanas, many small meals, spicy foods, large amounts of caffeine, freezing showers ...and when it comes test time dilute like mofo using the method stickied. You'll know if the above methods are working because your heart will be beating like humming bird.. The mentioned are simply ways to speed up your metabolism/fat burning. Than again Im a newb here, fakeboobsrule seems to be the man here..see what he thinks, if he posts here.