Need some help with BOREDOM

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Blunts 4 Me, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Blunts 4 Me

Blunts 4 Me New Member

So, my smoking buddy left for a cruise on Saturday morning and he won't be back until next Sunday night. I decided that while he's gone, I'll take a tolerance break. But, it's only been 3 days and I'm SO BORED!!! :banghead:

Can anyone suggest some fun sober things to do while he's gone?

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

Why stay sober? I toke solo a lot and I find I`m never bored when I`m high wether I`m with someone or not.
    Unless you just feel like a break anyway.
    In which case I can`t really help as I try to remain high as much of the time as possible :D

3. Blunts 4 Me

Blunts 4 Me New Member

Well, the problem is, my friend is the one with the car! Believe me; I'd be high this very second if I had one.

Also, my dealer lives too far away from me to drive to my house. :(

4. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

Sorry man, that sucks. I`m not easily bored but a weed free week would do it at the moment.
    And no car reduces the options even further, where I live no transport pretty much keeps you at home.
    Play x-box?

5. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Girly Girl

Is smoking pot your only hobby?

6. Blunts 4 Me

Blunts 4 Me New Member

No, but almost everything I do involves driving somewhere.

7. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

So really it`s a transport problem rather then a weed problem.
    How old are you? Is this guy your only source of transport? No indoor hobbies at all?

8. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

Just had a thought, if you are having a tolerance break then maybe you have some stuff to do that you just "put off" to do more fun things, if you get any backlog of crappy jobs out of the way as well you can feel really smug when your friend gets back and get wasted to reward yourself.

9. Blunts 4 Me

Blunts 4 Me New Member

1. I'm 16
    2. Other than my feet, yes. :p
    3. I like to watch tv, read, listen to music, etc.

I guess I could take walks around my neighborhood, go swimming, and all that jazz, but 5 days of that would get boring fairly quickly, ya know?

Or, I could spend the 5 days trying to find sober hobbies so the next time something like this happens, I'll be prepared? :D

2 people like this.
  10. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

Sounds like a plan :)
    And just anticipate how totally wasted you`ll get after a t-break...enjoy:D

11. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

Why don't you clean/declutter your house? If you put on some rockin' music, you can really get into it.

I prefer to get stuff like that out of the way while I don't have anyone to entertain (or anyone around to entertain me). ;)

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  12. Blunts 4 Me

Blunts 4 Me New Member

I was actually thinking about doing that! My house is very dirty and it could use a good scrubbin'.

2 people like this.
  13. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

@Bhikku

I just sprayed tea out of my nose! :lmao:

2 people like this.
  14. Bhikku

I'm actually getting started on my household chore list after I sit down and toke a spell. :D

Then:

[​IMG]
    Hyperbole and a Half

15. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

I actually really enjoy cleaning and tidying the place, plus I`m a bit O.C.D. if I`m totally honest.

2 people like this.
  16. Bhikku

^ Me too. I'm just one of those "all or nothing" people though. I'm either cleaning my house top to bottom in a binge or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, the interior of my car looks like a gypsy wagon from all the random crap I forget to clean out of it for months. No middle ground for me. I'm either in full clean mode or I'm avoiding it like the plague.

I just have the typical absent-minded professor thing goin' on. Half-opened books and random papers lying everywhere, all the time. Indiscipherable notes to myself. I have no organizational prowess either, so my filing system is actually a bunch of random piles of paper everywhere. That sort of clutter is a real pain in the *** to go through, because you actually have to figure out what it is before you can figure out what to do with it. Give me a toilet to scrub any day. :p

2 people like this.
  17. Fubar1977

Fubar1977 New Member

Weirdly I let my car get filthy and totally full of crap pretty much constantly and will only clean it when: a) I can no longer see out the windows or b) The smell requires I drive with open windows.
    Seriously, half eaten sandwich under the seat, nasty.
    I figure it`s a release valve from the OCD at home :D

18. JRMsLilHempHead

JRMsLilHempHead New Member

i only like keeping my car clean. it has to be nice and neat cuz thats where i spend most of my time. my room is destroyed all the time. but my car is spotless. when i wash it, i have detailer spray that i use too that makes it look like a big sunspot coming down the road...

but what i suggest is sleep. it makes the days go faster lol.