New to vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Adelaideyouth, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Adelaideyouth

Adelaideyouth New Member

Hi guys,
    so I've smoked regularly for a while now and I'm looking at buying a vape. I want to know if any of you could recommend one that's easy to use, relatively discreet and is easy to use.

I noticed online i could get the Vapir NO2 or the Da Vinci at a reasonable price, are these good? Are they suitable for someone new to vaping. Basically, I want to know if it's worth it and what would be suitable?

2. Waldy

Waldy Sr. Member

Well it depends, how small/discreet? Battery or cable powered? I have two vapes, Da Buddha and the MFLB and I'd recommend both. Da Buddha was cable powered and an excellent vape for groups and good big hits. The MFLB is great for single use and especially being discreet. You could do it almost anywhere without anyone knowing.

3. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Vapir products aren't the best, although the N02 does have a one yr. warranty, and some do like it. It's too large to stick in your shirt or pants pocket though. IMO the DaVinci is an excellent pocket portable is now my 'go to' unit for vaping outside the house- a true pocket portable. Since both the models you mention are portables, I guess that's what you're looking for. For home units there are better options.

4. Adelaideyouth

Adelaideyouth New Member

Hey guys, sorry about taking so long for the reply, I've been working late over the last week. Portables are a positive but not a necessity, what do the at home vapes do better?

As is I'm leaning towards the one at home as that's where I smoke 90% of the time and i'll just roll joints for the rest.

5. 5drive

5drive Slacker

IMO best buy in a home vape, all things considered, is the Da Buddha. It's a proven, reliable design, good warranty, and under $200.