New York City

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by marzz, Mar 10, 2004.

1. marzz

marzz New Member

I'm very new to this city, just moved. Damn ,what a culture shock. aside from that, just wondering where can I get some bud. I know it should't be too hard in this metropolis but I dont know anybody here aside from the people I work with. I heard of washington sq park... does anyone shop there? seems kinda sketchy. If someone would point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

2. mikez

mikez New Member

your best bet to get along here is to read the posting guidelines before you do much else. (read the whole thread!)

one important rule you'll learn is: please don't discuss "where to get it."

my only remark about washington square is be aware that it's well known for the various police surveillance cameras installed there.

3. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

Dont mess with the rastas they will sell you oregano. If you walk around you will tend to find bodegas all over the place. Just walking around and meeting people is an easy way to score. If you know what kind of people smoke just get connects that way. I guess I have a 6th sense, I kinda know as soon as someone starts talking to me. Dont worry its not that hard to find pot in ny There are hundreds of thousands of tons in the city alone, not to mention amount of apt. grows.

hrrmmm
    mj.com should make a web show

Marijuana.com brings you.... Pot in the City

4. Ernesto

Ernesto Banned

starring Sarah Jessica Toker :laugh: