Non-Negative Results Being sent out to Lab . HELP!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by voh88, Jun 28, 2011.

1. voh88

voh88 New Member

Good morning everyone, I took at UA yesterday at a hospital i am trying to get a job at and the results came back Non-Negative, They are going to send the sample out to a lab for additional testing.

Background: I smoked a week and 2 days ago however i took about 2 pulls from a blunt and before then i had not smoked for about a week and a half. I have been taking naican on a daily basis about (2g) for about 2 weeks however had not taken anything about a day before my test just so my levels would not be elevated. On the day of the test i had taken the URINELUCK Quick Flush Pills which have worked in the past. along with drinking about 3.5-4 16 oz bottles of water within a two hour span leading up to my test.
    ( two bottles were required for the administration of the pills. ) I took my test which my urine was light yellow from the pills and it came back non-negative and now i am waiting on the results from the confirmation test.

Physical Bio : i am 6 ft about a 160 pounds and smoke 3- 5 x week However it is usually a small bowl pack dime- to at much a gram but that is pushing it a day.

Questions: What do you think could have caused the non-negative a positive result? integrity? or to dilution?

Has anyone else ever used/heard about the Quick Flush pills from Spectrum lab?

Do you think i will be ok ?

I am bugging out, i need this job bad and i have already to my parents i have gotten it.

Any and All advice will be appreciated.

2. voh88

voh88 New Member

well just to let you know... i passed .. and thanks for all your advice... mods you can delete this thread and my username ... the members of this forum are so unhelpful i do not wish to be a part of it.. i understand that the answer i was looking for could have not came from anything or anyone only time.. however it dosent hurt to post a reply i am sure there was someone who had foreknowledge of Urine Luck brand products, who viewed my thread and yet did not post...just as one example..

thanks for nothing

3. voh88

voh88 New Member

a 131 views and not one reply... shame on you