Nor Cal SmokeShop Has The Best Galss Selection I have Ever In One Shop

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by ScrogBetty, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ScrogBetty

ScrogBetty Admin Staff Member

As someone that does a lot of traveling from Kush cons, to High Times cannabis cups. Up and down the great state of California and throughout the other medical marijuana states the US. I can tell you without any exaggeration or BS involved, that Nor Cal smokeshop hands-down, has were the biggest selection, of the largest and best glass makers I have ever seen.

As the hot apocalyptic summer of 2012 comes to a grinding halt, the sweltering, sticky heat made me flee the claustrophobia of the 405 freeway that is Orange County California, and back home, to the Monterey Peninsula, my brother and his family.
    After writing a couple of early-morning blogs, my sister-in-law wanted to “show off” the new improvements which the Nor Cal Smokeshop had recently implemented, during their remodel and expansion.

As I walked through the door of the of the shop… I could not believe my eyes. I felt like a dying man who had been crossing the barren, hot desert without water… and there it was lying before me, my drink of salvation.

Oil rigs, bubblers, bongs, hookah pipes, stash cans, Ti Nails, globes and just about any other type of paraphernalia that any active 420 imagination might be able to come up with.

In any event it's the end of a long week, and the beginning of an awesome weekend. Thanks to Nor Cal smokeshop I got a brand-new oil rigged, and an improved attitude. It's off to the beach to soak up what Monterey is all about the love of the outdoors and nature… All well smoking some of the best medicines the state has to offer.

If you're ever in Monterey make sure to stop by and ask for Sean or Matt, tell them marijuana.com sent you by to check them out.
  2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I thought that advertising in the forums was a prohibited activity. Can we all promote our favorite businesses now?
  3. Keith

Keith Guest

I'm not even sure if that rule is still enforced, to be honest. From what I've seen, if you've got the money to pay for it, advertising within the forums is now an acceptable practice. As we speak, there are paid advertisers posting alongside us here at Marijuana.com 2012.
    I say go for it! :thumb:
  4. ScrogBetty

ScrogBetty Admin Staff Member

In all honesty... I considered this more of a review, but whatever.:rolleyes: I personally don't have an issues with people reflecting upon their travels, experiences - the different smoke shops they go to, collectives they visit, or any other interesting 420 Experience they may have. What you didn't see though... was a bunch of obnoxious links back to their stuff. o_O Or their phone numbers?

The bottom line for me... is to put useful content up on the boards

If by "promote" you mean give them an honest critique - as to what they have in stock, and why I felt strongly about it, I don't see why not… This is after all a marijuana forum right?

SB:)