NORML In the Bahamas

Discussion in 'Legalization/Decriminalization' started by Bahama Dreamz, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Bahama Dreamz

Bahama Dreamz New Member

I was researching marijuana laws and i was on the NORML site for a while and i was kinda upset to find out that there is no NORML chapter in the Bahamas where i live. Now i am trying to publicly advocate the decriminalization and legalization of marijuana for use by adults. Here in Nassau Bahamas the legal age for everything and i mean EVERYTHING is 18. but any way i would like to start a Bahamas chapter of NORML since Jamaica has one why shouldn't we?

I would like to hear opinions from other people living in the Bahamas and not living in the Bahamas as to how they think this might benefit not even just the Bahamas but the U.S.A.

As to starting the first Bahamas NORML Chapter i need support. and a clear "how to" to go about it since it is different in the fact that it is an international chapter i would like to start.

I am positive that with the support of others and the presence of a NORML chapter here in the Bahamas the the decriminalization and legalization of Marijuana will be a reality.