Northern California?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by imported_Bud, Sep 29, 2004.

1. imported_Bud

imported_Bud New Member

I'm moving to the Eureka area, in northwestern California, does anyone know what kind of bud they have there, if it's any good, decent prices or what? Any comments wouls be appreciated.

2. Illuminati420

Illuminati420 Banned

Northern Cali chronic is the best.:chokin:

3. imported_Bud

imported_Bud New Member

Is that a biased comment, or are you serious?

4. Illuminati420

Illuminati420 Banned

From the East to The West I like the South the Best. Wait a sec...oh well i like the weed in the West Because its the best.

5. I live in Roseville cali, Pretty close to eureka. My view is biased becuase i've only smoked nor cal buds but i think its pretty good. Some really good and bad in between jsut like anything else though. seems like theres a lot of pot heads here too but maybe its just me.

6. bluntstone

bluntstone New Member

NorCal has the BEST stuff

the best weed you could ask for is pretty much always available in northern cali. Whether its bay area or further north, we got more smokers around here than anywhere else, and weed is the easiest thing to get. "Schwag"? "Mids"? I don't know anything about these... All i smoke out here is sticky icky CHRONIC

7. nickpdx

nickpdx New Member

Oregon bud is great, I've heard (and I assume so) that Nor. Cal. bud is great too! The West is the best... :cool: :thumbsup:

8. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

yea. i heard everyone grows in nor cal. dont know if its true or not. but i love san diego buds anyways :D

9. Justintime

Justintime New Member

It's not exactly easy to get good buds in Norther California. I live here and i've been to other places and I know what quality marijuana is. The problem is that most people who see what i would call mids think its chronic because they don't know any better. So, if what you are asking is, "is the bud good compared to my backwater slum?" then the answer is... probably. If you're asking, "is cali bud the best there is?" I would say definately not unless you have the correct hookups.

10. HarshCelluloid

HarshCelluloid New Member

Take the "of" out of there and you have your answer.