Not Quite Threadworthy Thoughts

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Jemma, Apr 7, 2011.

1. greenfish13

greenfish13 Active Member

LMAO to fuking funny, I've been cracking up about that line for the past 3 hours from dinner to toking. Thank you dude
  2. Kranter

Kranter Above the Ignorance

Just made a waterbottle/foil pipe. Not good, i know, but im using it in a jiff. Got some shit (spice) called Down to Earth. holy crap its good. 2 hits makes me super hella blazed.
  3. Kranter

Man, this kinda sucks... No one is up at this time, and im super high. where r u guys?
  4. PhoLuM

PhoLuM New Member

I couldn't believe how much I smoked on the weekend. Insane amount of weed and munchies.
  5. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Chilling at home on family day. Slept in, super chill... Thank God there's no school today.
  6. Kranter

Something has been up with my parents lately. All wekend, my dad has been acting drunk. Plus him and my mom have been sitting on the back porch for hours just talking, but when i go out there, they stop or tell me to go inside. Idk, theyve been really wierd. my mom has been snapping at everyone too. Just out of the norm stuff.
  7. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

They might be fighting between each other man... And your dad might actually be drunk to compensate for the anger he feels when they fight.

He'd be better off with a joint, now wouldn't he? lol

However this is just an assumption. I'd say ask them is there's something big that's happening, and tell them that you'd just like to know what's got them out of whack. They're your parents. They're not going to start a fight over you saying they're acting weird. They'll probably just tell you why if you bug them enough about it.
  8. Kranter

No I dont think theyre fighting, but sometimes my mom looks sorta depressed when i look through the window. Idk.
  9. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

Ok... First thing... I think this thread needs to be pinned to the top of the board... It would probably stop useless threads and save me time searching for the damn thing....

Second thing. About to go see lockout in a couple hours. Gonna toke on some kush before I go into the movie, it should be pretty good.
    2 people like this.
  10. lil_rabbit

lil_rabbit New Member

I find Taking gravity bong rips right before taking a shower is one of the most trippiest experience I've experience..... I just get lost and have know Idea how long I've been just standing in the water. especially when using natural light (window,open door)
    2 people like this.
  11. Kitube

Kitube New Member

Last night i cleaned my bong so when i take a hit the air flows really nice, so i packed it to the brim and took it all in in a single hit. then i sat in front of my pc and watched a movie. after maybe half an hour, i was already completely totally stoned i started to feel dizzy and a bit sick, and it just went worse everything started to turn, it was as if i was really drunk. i couldnt sit anymore or i would have puked i just laid on my bed and went to sleep. it was quite unpleseant, ive never had a bad trip before. and ive smoked more before too. maybe it was cause i smoked it so fast?
  12. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

trying to get use to this new forum layout....and its frustrating as all hell.

where are all the old school users at? i miss everyone here :(

stoney, keith, insaneteach, and everyone else, i'm callin you guys out :p
  13. lil_rabbit

lil_rabbit New Member

yo.
  14. cabriosnap

um....yo back
  15. Kitube

Kitube New Member

I just had an awesome idea, iam not sure if its actually awesome.
    a grinder witha build in ashtray. i dont know but i was smoking a joint and just thought i always have to put the ash in my paper bin and it would be cool to have an ashtray, but i dont want an ashtray on its own.
    XD
  16. FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer New Member

If all us stoners got together like every one of us and we went to a park like central park or something and we all just blazed up all at 4:20 that would be so awesome... And two they wouldn't be able to do anything if there was like 100000 of us
    2 people like this.
  17. basshigher420

basshigher420 New Member

Smoking on orange crush and buddah cheese. XD I love Cali trees!
  18. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

life is like a box of chocolates, maybe we're just floating around on a breeze all accidental like, or maybe we really do have a destiny, but you know what i think? I think it's both

and I burst out crying, shown the true nature of the world by the movie forrest gump.

I havent been feeling so inspired lately, but maybe I need to make some changes, I have a tub full of clay I harvested from the creek in my back yard waiting in my fridge, I have an unfinished papier mache penguin thats been sitting in my garage since last summer. I have half edited video projects sitting on my computer, countless little loops and snippets of whatever i've created in fruityloops and a few other programs. I've painted a bit this summer, haven't made nearly enough music.

I seem to crave a guitar now, thin strings, strings that would compress, easier. Though I love bass, fundamentally I feel like it is who I am, I almost feel as though its an insult to the instrument to let it sit there, and yet I pick it up and, no I will resist the urge to wax pessimistic. All thoughts prompting me towards uttering my displeasure for the way that i play when in fact creating music is one of the only things I take pleasure in anymore. I've contemplated becoming a mute and talking only through a guitar, using music to convey emotion. My god that would be strange.... my god? my satan? my ganesh? I claim no religion and yet am always finding myself in need of a deity to exclaim to.

the cold steel of logic, or the fluffy kittens of sentimentality. the fluffy steel kittens of sentimentalogic?

oh forrest, gump is such a percussive word, it pops, gump, gumP, gump-PUH!

wow what i really need to do is write more, this was really fun
    4 people like this.
  19. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Just came back camping with a couple buddies of mine. Holy fuck was that shit was intense. Staying up all night fighting off racoons and even a bear came by. Shit was awesome though also blazing by the water with the moon setting orange and the sun rise over the treeline. Now back to city routine. How's shit being going for you guys I haven't been on for a bit!
  20. cabriosnap

watching katt williams fighting a migrain....i wonder if this heatwave will break soon....