nug?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Mounty_Ninja, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Mounty_Ninja

Mounty_Ninja New Member

what the hell is a nug i keep hearin people say it but i dunno what it means. im good on most other words its just this one i got trouble with.
  2. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

Nugget

A chunk of weed, sometimes big, somtimes small, and somtimes juuuuuuuust right.

:)

Post Your Buds and Pipe Pix

Check out that thread and you can see some pictures of nugs.
  3. Mounty_Ninja

Mounty_Ninja New Member

thanks man my vocab problem is over i hope this message is NOT marked as a turbo post
  4. slothy

slothy New Member

yeah, nug refers to a "bud" or a chunk of weed... or some people refer to "nugs" as a quality of weed.. usualy imbetween mids and kb.
  5. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse New Member

Uhhh, maybe you just got a lot to say???
    :eek:

By the way, I found a thread in this forum with the exact same name, except with a captial 'N'.
  6. Mounty_Ninja

Mounty_Ninja New Member

i have been on the long threads talking constantly with my buddies man. we r havin lots of long pointless conversations.
  7. Barker

Barker Cunt.

Not to be a bĂ­tch or anything but there is a search button.
  8. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse New Member

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything, but:
    1} This is not a 'chat room' so to speak...
    2} The more threads you put "I hope this isn't a turo post/thingy, the more it looks as if you are turbo posting. Calm down, man.
    3} It'll be alright, just don't post pointless stuff (and I am not saying you have)
    4} Stay high...
  9. smokedabud

smokedabud New Member

heres how it goes. theres ur basic dark green schwag. it can get u pretty high. then theres nug. its light green and it will knock u on ur ass most of the time. hope tht helps
  10. Nug

Nug New Member

I am so offended.