One hit of quality bud...How long until clean?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by hopenbilly, Jan 16, 2012.

1. hopenbilly

hopenbilly New Member

Hello all,

After passing my preemployment urine test last month, I read more and more about how long one hit would last in your system. I have smoked roughly 2 grams over the course of 8 days from last July to present day. I am 6'2", 180, and have a very fast metabolism and low body fat.

Yesterday at 7p.m., I took one hit from a bong that was packed with about .1g of quality bud - and boy was I ripped. It was more of mushroom trip for me with low visuals. It was awesome and so I started to conduct more experiements on my body just in case I smoke while I am working. I start my job in 2 weeks, and it is a random testing position.

I have read that it takes 0-7 days for one hit to metabolize below the 50n/g level, and I wanted to chart my progress and experience. I tested my 2nd void earlier today, and passed with a great line for the FirstCheck 50n/g test. Now I know that my body isn't 100% clean, but it is below the 50n/g cutoff level and it hasn't been 24 hours since I smoked.

I wanted to post to see if anyone else has ever conducted 1 hit experiments. I last smoked Dec. 2nd, so I was clean for a while. I am not going to smoke again, but if I do, I figured I could get away with smoking 1 hit every 1-2 months before my weekend or before a holiday like today.

What do you guys think?

2. hopenbilly

hopenbilly New Member

Update:

Just to make sure, I tested my first void today and the line was even better - I was still below the 50n/g cutoff level. This is simply amazing because of all the myths that surround the topic of pot. I feel pretty assured that I can smoke 1-2 times a month (1 hit) and not worry about testing above my 50n/g cutoff level for randoms.

I guess most people on this site smoke more than one hit - hence zero input. Anyways, I should be able to smoke until my metabolism slows down or I become heavier. Hope this helps someone in the future.

Peace n Love!!!

3. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

I think you may be onto something :) If you want to do this for cheaper, grab some THC tests online. I used the ones on PassADrugTest.com --those are $11 each, way cheaper than Walgreen's. Then when I want to get a second opinion if a line is iffy, then I use the First Check. I have also passed 1-2 and 3-4 days after a good one hit, so you should keep doing this and charting your results on this thread. Just don't put your job in jeopardy!

4. hopenbilly

hopenbilly New Member

DTD, I still had leftover FirstCheck tests from when I was preparing for my preemployment screening. I bought like 10 of them in Alabama when visiting some family, and they are only 12 bucks (the same test is 21 here). I know that I could pass a random, but more than likely, I won't chance it. I will probably take one or two hits a year, if that. I just wanted to give the govt an indirect "bird" and smoke one last hit since I had two weeks until I started. I also figured that if I could pass a test in 5-7 days after smoking 6 days in a row, then I should be able to take one hit and be fine.

I had one more test left, and used it again this morning. Of course I passed. This will be my last take home test for a while, but I enjoy lurking on this site.