Opinion on price of sour diesel?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by New2011era, Jan 31, 2011.

1. New2011era

New2011era New Member

Being from NY it is more expensive then the south or the west.

An ounce can cost anywhere between 300-400.

I recently bought an ounce of Sour for $325 and i want your opinion on the prices

Dub $15
    1/8 $55
    1/4 $100

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions? ( remember NY )

2. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Well I gotta say that's pretty damn steep. I can't say for sure because I don't live there.

3. Myracl

Myracl New Member

I can normally get an ounce for 330ish in the mid-west. If I wanted an 8th, its normally $60, unless you really know your dealer. A quarter is normally $110. But that's just here! I figured the prices are very similar

4. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

You should be happy with $325 an ounce. I just picked up a gram of SD for $20. I think my guy said an O would cost around $400-440. I would love to have a connect who could get me ounces of dank for in the 300's

5. New2011era

New2011era New Member

Oh that's cool, I am selling my 1st ounce just to friends so i am trying to keep them coming by giving a discount.

Thanks for the reply.

6. BUDMAKESMEWIZER

BUDMAKESMEWIZER New Member

Yeah man im on the East Coast too and a dub goes for 20 here. An o sells for about 400 give or take.

7. bong.legend420

bong.legend420 New Member

i will never move there...holy shit...here in ohio an ounce is 100 bucks for regs and normally really good shit is from 115 - 200...but if ya got a dude like mine...green crack, super dro shit that Kottonmouth Kings smoke, 100 bucks n its actually a lil more than an ounce lol i bought a 20 sack n it was more like a 40