optimus prime

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by a spare a gis, Nov 8, 2007.

1. a spare a gis

a spare a gis New Member

Made a crappy version of this a while back, lost it, found it today and was a little bored and i decided to fix it up and make it better then before.

from 10 inches tall
    [​IMG]
    to 2 feet
    [​IMG]

Interchangeable bowls
    [​IMG]

ice catcher, and diffuser
    [​IMG]

Haven't used it yet and probly wont use it for i have no idea how long.
    reason is i got arrested liek 3 weeks ago, and if my mom finds out im smoking inbetween me getting arrested and my court date she wont let me smoke in the house ever again. and i dont know when the court date is, hopefully its soon. but ill let you know when i start up again

2 people like this.
  2. tekkenlaw

tekkenlaw Sr. Member

Haha, that is a sick homemade piece.

3. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

That is pretty awesome. I didn't understand why you called it optimus prime until I scrolled down and saw the picture of it folded out. Good job dude, I bet it smokes like a champ.

4. i love weed 420

i love weed 420 New Member

whats the bowl made of?

5. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

Haha, it looks like you could use that thing like a lung to fill itself. Just cap the mouth-piece and expand the chamber. :laugh:

Anyway, nice piece!

6. a spare a gis

a spare a gis New Member

its just a wood bowl that came off a pipe

yea dude thats not a bad idea im gonna have to try that, but it might not work becuase the bongs not completely air tight because each section lets a bit of air in. but it still works as a bong its just hard to milk it

7. Iwasfn47

Iwasfn47 New Member

nicely done.

8. THC Fiend

THC Fiend Wonko the Sane

Very cool.

It's like a penis.

2 people like this.
  9. jschwab923

jschwab923 New Member

What did you use for the extending part? All I can think of that is like that is a lightsaber toy.

10. a spare a gis

a spare a gis New Member

it was just this plastic thing i found at a yard sale like 6 years ago. i really have no idea what it is.