orange peels in stash box???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories' started by TriniWeedMan, Jul 10, 2009.

1. TriniWeedMan

TriniWeedMan New Member

Ive heard somewhere that this makes smoking the weed thats in there to much more i dunno tastier lol do any of you all put that or anything else in your stash as well to maybe amplify taste:rolleyes:

2. t0ke n' ch0ke

t0ke n' ch0ke New Member

i dunno bout you, but I think the taste of weed is the best test you could ever have haha. But i have heard of using like juice in your bong to give you a different taste.

3. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

xM1DN1GHT T0K3R New Member

Most people put orange peels in there to add moisture if the bud is dried out, I have never gotten any significant taste from it.

4. p0th3d

p0th3d Sr. Member

dont do it!!!!...it will moisten your weed, and if left..will grow mold....and you dont wanna be smokin' moldy weed now do ya? lol
    but seriously..imo it would only worsen the taste as it would lessen the taste of the beautiful herb we all smoke and love..

The only way to get the perfect tasting bud is to dry it properly and fully cure the weed when cut off the plant...

5. Splendens

Splendens New Member

I don't know about you but I want to keep my bud moist.

6. quentin132003

quentin132003 New Member

Weed that is cured properly will not mold. An orange peel that is cut off a ripe fruit and thrown into a moist environment with your MJ will. If you do put orange peels in your stash box it is a good idea to pull them out within a day or two and only use them long enough to rehydrate super dry bud.

2 people like this.
  7. Juank

Juank Sr. Member

yeah only use them if you have some really dry bud, and for no more than a day.

8. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke Guest

A couple of things...

DO put a orange/lemon/lime (most rinds) into your stash holder for NO MORE THAN 6 HOURS. You must not allow any bud to touch the Rinds. This will result in unevenness in moisture throughout your stash (which may ultimately result in mould due to excessive moisture).

DO NOT put your bud in the Freezer. Studies have shown this to degrade THC, in some sort of capacity.
    It wont get your bud moist either....

DO NOT put alcohol (beer, liquour, wine etc) in your bong. THC is alcohol soluble. Meaning alcohol will absorb the THC. In essence, you are extracting THC when you pass it through alcohol.

2 people like this.