Parents drug testing me tomorrow, HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by thefirsttimer, Mar 28, 2011.

1. thefirsttimer

thefirsttimer New Member

I have very Bahai religous parents and my dad found half a blunt in my shoe and they are making me drug test tomorrow! If I dont pass, my father is so religous he would probably spiral into depression and my mother would probably cry and never talk to me again. I will never smoke weed again for the sake of my parents, I love them and I made a mistake, but I cant let them find out for the sake of their mental health!!!! They will probably kill themselves out of sadness if they found out. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO PASS, I WANT TO USE SOMEONE ELSE'S URINE BUT I THINK THEY WATCH YOU WHILE YOU PEE.

I am skinny, 6'0 150 pounds, and I have been smoking weed all last week nearly every single day. I am a 17 year old male. I dont think drinking water will work because my test is tomorrow and I have smoked all last week. I need to find a way to pass.

2. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

You can't dude, not trying to be an asshole, but you simply cannot get it out of your system that quick.

Who knows, maybe you'll pass. I know people who smoked on probation and some how passed a drug test.

Best of luck though!

3. thefirsttimer

thefirsttimer New Member

You dont understand dude, my parents will probably commit suicide out of depression if they found out. I NEED TO PASS THIS. They are from a foreign country and they think marijuana is crack. If I dont pass this, I will probably have to watch my mom spiral into depression. If I pass, I will never smoke weed again, please anyone on this forum HELP ME.

4. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Sorry to say this dude, but there's no way for you to naturally pass from smoking everyday for a week. Seriously, get a friend's urine NOW. I know how you're feeling, and you should seriously do anything you can to get that friend's urine. Sneak out if you have to.

5. thefirsttimer

thefirsttimer New Member

I know I can get a friends Urine but the thing is, people have been using this trick for ages and now I think nearly 90% of clinics watch you while you pee. Also they frisk you and check your clothes, shoes etc before you walk into the bathroom. I would never be able to get away with that.

6. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Are you just going to a doctor? Unless you're on strict probation, I don't think they will watch you pee.

7. thefirsttimer

thefirsttimer New Member

No, I am just going in for a drop in test. But I have been reading several yahoo answers questions and all the people are saying they not only watch you pee from behind, but they also frisk you before going in.

8. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

If you can get a condom, pour the urine into the condom and stuff it between your balls. I'm pretty sure you must wash it first, but I'm not sure so check the Sticky'd thread about subbing.

9. Stoned_Penguin

Stoned_Penguin Sr. Member

How about you educate them about weed since they seem to have a very wrong idea about it.

I've never heard of anyone committing suicide because their kid smokes weed...

2 people like this.
  10. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

At the very least try dilution, it might at least reduce the mount of THC in your system. Don't do it with water, do it with sports drinks, replaces metabolites in your urine and doesn't look like dilution.

11. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

yeah if they were to do that, that'd be some serious over reacting.. i'd try to give you a suggestion but i think it's pointless since you've been tested what, 2 days ago now?? something tells me your never going to see this either..

12. OrangeJuiceandKush

OrangeJuiceandKush Sr. Member

I would chug the shit out of water/ice tea/green tea and hope for the best its not impossible but not very likely your going to pass. Smoking all week everyday is pretty hard to get rid of with just dilution but GL

13. xAude Sapere

xAude Sapere New Member

i heard from a few people that 500 mgs of niacin a few hours before the drug test causes you to come up as diluted. Which is much better than getting a fail cause with diluted you take the test again, and you have a much better chance of getting it out of your system before the next test.

I also heard that if you try to go for the 'diluted' route, you should take a bit of vitamin B to keep your urine yellow so it doesn't look ike you purposefully tried to dilute your urine. I don't really know for sure, but you should definitely google the Niacin thing and see if you find any information. Also Niacin is just a vitamin, it is in most multivitamins.

My friend just went and got drug tested for work, she had to go to city hall, they didn't watch her, nor did they frisk her or pat her down or anything. you could easilly sneak other urine in, but if you do make sure you put it between your balls like someone above me said, or between your legs somehow to keep the temperature close to your body temperature. Cause they check that too sometimes.

Anyways, best of luck... don't talk my advice without googling first. those are just bits of info i've picked up lately.

EDIT: sorry i just realized this is old news. But, i'm keeping my reply up because i took so much time typing it out.

14. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Make them watch "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High" with you.
    Very informative for pro-legalization and very interesting/entertaining.

15. CivilMinded

CivilMinded New Member

Well its been over 24 hours.. Updates?

16. xAude Sapere

xAude Sapere New Member

EXCELLENT documentary. My favorite of the marijuana doc's out there. Extremely entertaining as well as informative. I loved it!

17. hatter1069

hatter1069 New Member

this is gonna sound REALLY crazy. but iv proven this to myself. you need to um....get off....as much as u can. dont ask me details but trust i noticed when i pissed clear and had a test 2 weeks later. so i put some thought into it smoked a blunt 1 day then had to piss for a job and i was clean. ever notice how when ur messed up and u....get off....you sober up?? yea

18. Noobie014

Noobie014 New Member

i agree with watching the video. could really change their perspective on weed. good luck with the test though. a few days ago my friends dad gave him a test you take at home, and he snuck out of his bathroom and ran to my house. i havent smoked yet, and we were going to that day... long story short, my piss saved his ass.

2 people like this.
  19. Lurkerboy (T)

Lurkerboy (T) Sr. Member

Seems obvious to me that he at least had his internet rights revoked, if not worse.

20. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

this. definatly worse as well.

get off? orgasm? masturbate? idk, but after any of those while being high i never sober up personally. have i revealed too much yet??