Penis Bong?!?!

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by The Blazemaster, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Hey,
    Recently at a local headshop i discovered this awsome penis bong. It is big, shiny and purple. All my friends really dig it but its 40$. I'm not sure if I should get it or not. Any suggestions?

For those of you who havent realized this is a joke lol

2. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Yeah, well...

There's already a thread about the penis bong already titled "Would you smoke out of this" or something like that. When I locate it, these will be merged.
    Please try to use the search function and locate an existing thread about something to which you can contribute when appropriate.

If this was supposed to be a joke, it didn't tickle my funny bone.
    If these are your humorous stylings, I suggest avoiding a career in the comedic arts.

[EDIT]
    I couldn't find the other thread. Maybe it got tanked I don't remember.

3. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

DP I remember that thread that you are referring to and it did get tanked and flushed.

4. timiscute

timiscute Funky Monk

I had this idea a while ago to take a mold of my penis and somehow make a bowl out of it to see who of my friends would smoke out of it. Haven't done it though. Yet!

~Tim :pimp::toocool:

3 people like this.
  5. chadwick

chadwick Sr. Member

:vomit:

thats just gross, if my friend did something like that i would crack him over the head with it.......:puker:

if your not a chick you should not be getting making or smoking a penis bong, if you are a chick never offer that bong to me, i will pass it on, that hurts to say i would pass up weed

6. Tenderlungs

Tenderlungs Sr. Member

Haha, I thought you were serious at first.

I definitely wouldn't buy a penis bong, but if someone offered me a hit ... I'm not one to turn down weed.

7. Toker_Ted

Toker_Ted New Member

haha, that's a lil too gnarley for me

and i just smoked my last bowl...

8. Hashishi

Hashishi Unf*ckwit'able

Yeah, violation of the image posting rules. ...I never thought of just talking about it, though. :think:

On topic: laugh, you may; but been done, it has.

9. To all of u that thought i was serious i gotcha. if u didnt read im just kidding. I dont put penis shaped objects in my mouth and i would never buy a penis bong. just my little joke...

10. t-1000

t-1000 Sr. Member

HAHA this is so weird. Just last night I was thinking about how funny it would be to have a penis bong and then take pictures of people smoking it!

Imagine this... you have someone over to your house to smoke. Either a friend who you have smoked with awhile or you just found out about or a noob smoker... whatever

*friend walks in*
    you: "hey what it do? lets smoke up"
    friend: "definitely, that would be pretty nice right now"
    you: "ok, but I have to warn you about something. I dropped my RooR bong in the sink, and im all out of papers... but I have this novelty bong a girl friend gave me as a joke"
    friend: "huh? novelty bong... what do you mean?"
    you: "wellll... this is something that just has to be seen"
    *walk out, walk back in*
    *the Penor smacks the table with a thud... as your friend's eyes go wide*
    friend: "what... the! fuck"
    you: "ya i know but its all we've got, and honestly I don't give a shit. It's just a piece of glass dude who cares"
    ---Hopefully after this point you can convince the friend to take a hit from it... make sure you have the camera ready with the flash turned on ;)... you might even have to smoke out of it first :( ---
    *your friend flicks the light, and slowly lowers house mouth to the Penor... just as his lips make contact you whip out the camera and snap a nice flashy picture of their union*

hahahah... oh shit i seriously have to try this. just to get their reactions... it would be so funny to smoke with people and show all the old pictures of dudes puffing on the Penor over the years LOL

11. Lol I award you with an epic win...

12. Toker_Ted

Toker_Ted New Member

the "union"

ahahahaahahahhaa

that's killer

13. jauburn

jauburn New Member

I am a male heterosexual and I would take that penis bong and see how far I could get its shaft down my throat without gagging. Then I would come up for air, stroke the bong's balls as I took the huge hit from that baby. I would let the smoke dribble off of my lips on the way out and rub it on my chest as well.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  14. dirtbomb

dirtbomb Hippie

I couldn't bring myself to hit that. My peanut spoon is already unnervingly phallic enough without upping the ante.

15. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

Thats hot...

2 people like this.
  16. I keep my weed and mouth away from anything resembling a penis.

17. crackerjake

crackerjake New Member

Man, I'd actually be kinda torn on this one. I'd hit because it's just glass and hey, it's weed! I wouldn't hit because of the fact the shape the glass is IN and maybe the guys I'm toking with might be trying to play a joke (like mentioned earlier).

18. Nail I3unny

Nail I3unny New Member

^^^ that idea was way cool until the last 16 words.

On a side note, a buddy of mine smoked with one of our dealers (friend from highschool) and he went to the guy's house and smoked with his roommates. One of them was a girl and had a penis shaped bong. Apparently it was really weird but he still smoked out of it. I would've too. Free weed? shit...give me a call.

19. jauburn

jauburn New Member

Man, you just can't underestimate the wicked fantasy capability of girls/women. There are chicks out there whose wildest fuck fantasies would blow your mind.

20. Secs

Secs New Member

I can't believe a heterosexual male resurrected a 1-1/2 year old thread about a penis shaped bong.

It sounds like you have experience in that area. Are you sure you are hetero? Maybe you are a bit bi?