Pharmacy Technician - Drug Testing??

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by emuhhleee, Mar 16, 2012.

1. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

So.... long time no see. It's been a grip since I've even logged into this site and ALOT has changed, holy moley!

Anyways, I do have a question and I figured you guys would probably know about this. I have my pharmacy technician license and I am pretty certain I'll have to take a drug test. I live in a small town (really small) so I'm not sure if they'll have a badass laboratory, I have no idea what kind of testing they would do.

...I'm obviously not clean. I should be, but I'm not.
    What kind of testing ya think? Hair? Urine? Saliva??

Anyone have any experience with testing for a pharm tech? I *could* use someone's urine, but I'd feel like I was cheating. Should I go that route? I wouldn't mind if it was a one time thing only. ADVICe?

2. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Feel like your cheating if you sub, but your on here asking how to cheat anyway. I'm missing something here. if you can sub, sub. Why put yourself thru all that stress over something you could control.....:shrug:

Ded.....

3. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

Well, I don't want to use someone else's urine. I've never had to do it. I'm just curious as to what would be the best way to pass a pee test... it is for the state of Alaska, so I'm guessing it's probably a hefty test, right?

Any vitamins or supplements? I just want to do this shit ASAP so I have a job... I haven't smoked in a few days but I want to be 100% that I will pass.

4. tokin up

tokin up New Member

how often do you smoke? if your an heavy everyday smoker it could take up to 3 months. but if you smoke lets say once every 2 weeks it could take 3-7 days. Drink lots of water and exercise and be patient. You could also buy a self drug test and see that way