Pictures of dime, eigth, quarter, ounce?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Octopus, Jan 3, 2008.

1. billybong420

billybong420 New Member

It is 7 grams with out the Bag. This is were people get Screwed ! Try to always go with a Reg Sandwich bag. But i always have them Weigh it on a Digital scale then they put in a bag, i am not paying for the damn bag.
  2. alefinwade

alefinwade New Member

Pictures of dime eigth quarter ounce

Hey Webguy,

why dont you ask one of the other VR people that have received theirs to share the albums with you. Its very easy to do all they need is your email address and there is an option on the website to share your albums. Maybe someone can do that for you.

Kellye
  3. Weedictionary

Weedictionary New Member

Actually an 1/8th of weed weights about 3.7 which means a 1/4 is about 7.5 so respectively you've been geting shorted as well...
  4. Keith

Keith Guest

Got a source for this? I've always known an ounce to be approximately 28 grams, and according to Wikipedia it's technically no more than 28.35 grams. Per your definition, a 3.7 1/8 would yield an ounce of 29.6 grams, and four 7.5 quarters would make a full 30 gram ounce.
    2 people like this.
  5. SmokeBudEverday

SmokeBudEverday New Member

Dime-10
    Dub-20
    Eighth-60
    Quarter-120
    Half-240
    Ounce-480-500
    QP(Quarter Pound)-1000
    HP(Half Pound)-2000-3000
    Pound-6000-8000
    Brick-14000-18000
  6. Bud420life

Bud420life New Member

dude

ok, octopus. In salt lake city, a regular time would be around one really packed and fat bowl, to two regular sized bowls. A dime in utah is 0.7 of a gram no matter what kind it is. I personally dont buy sacks smaller then half Oz. 14 grams. But I think you are worrying a bit to much about being ripped on a dime bag. If it looks like it could fill two bowls, and it smells pretty dank then chances are you are fine. If you did get ripped well then that just means you spent 10 dollars learning who you shouldn't buy from anymore.
  7. hogsbreath

hogsbreath New Member

buy a "calculator" (scale)
  8. hogsbreath

hogsbreath New Member

buy a calculator (scale) iow
  9. tombarney

tombarney New Member

I do not own a scale.I have not weighed what I have purched for 30 years.Once You have payed Your cash and walked out the door, You got what You got.It is what it is. If one puff gets You stoned and you got enough to take a puff every day for a month, then You do not have to worry about it for a month.If You got a lot of sticks and seeds look for a different source. If 3 or 4 puffs do not get You stoned, look for a different source.
  10. Joeyntwee8

Joeyntwee8 New Member

Everyone is saying what weighs what out west area.. Hmm well just figured I'd give a east coasters perspective... A dime of mersh in western NY weighs about 2.5 grams... A dime of hi grade or (green) as we call it weighs about a gram... So for high grade we are paying ten dollars a gram... A quarter of mersh we pay 40 for weighs usually about 7 to 8 grams depending on who your dealer is... If its high grade it's only about 4 grams for 40 bucks... If its mersh we pay about 60 to 80 for a half that weighs 14 to 16 grams... So on and so forth! Idk about anywhere else but up here we normally go for quantity vs quality... And 90% of the time the mersh is better then the high grade around here!