pink kush?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by gkrew94, Dec 9, 2009.

1. gkrew94

gkrew94 New Member

so my dealer told me he just got some new shit called pink kush or stiny pinky any one hurd of it and if so is it good.:confused:
  2. theghost741

theghost741 New Member

Smoke it. Let us know how it is. Pics are very...very nice.
  3. Kushy

Kushy down

Question: If I were your dealer, would you be more likely to buy my weed if it was called "mids" or "Pink Kush"
    What about "grapefruit lemon haze"
    or "Blaze kush"
    I could keep going on and on and make up as many names as I wanted.. But you've got to realize that's what dealers do.. They have to push their product just like everyone else, and unfortunately a lot of people (such as yourself) buy the product only because of the name.
    In the end, the only way to know if its good or bad weed is to look, smell, and if your dealer lets you, sample it.
    11 people like this.
  4. Big Nate

Big Nate New Member

put some pictures on here. i know of purple kush and its the good herb.
  5. Clifford Whittaker

Clifford Whittaker New Member

I had a strain at my shop about two months back called "The Pink", super potent sativa, a lot like "Mr. Nice Guy".[​IMG]
  6. MagicBuddha714

MagicBuddha714 New Member

My friend who grows his own plants had a few called pink kush. It was very good but the high was a bit short.
  7. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

:eek:
  8. Toxik

Toxik New Member

Never heard of it, sounds kind of fake to me, when you see it I bet its not even gonna have anything "pink" about it haha. Whatever though dont go by the name when buying from a dealer, go by how it actually is.
  9. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

I truly feel that even if it is a real strain, 90% of the time you're getting this stuff out ont he street you have no idea who the grower or strain is, and neither does he. If its more pink, they'll call it pink kush. If its colorful, "rainbow dro". If it tastes even slightly sweet they'll call it juicy fruit or bubblegum.

You never hear any street dealer mention most strains out there because they don't know any, or they're unpopular names. They pick a strain name that can somehow resemble their current stock well, hopefully something popular like "White Widow" or "Bubblegum", and go from there.

Now I know it's not every case it's like this. Hell in some heavy medical places like Cali I'm pretty sure it's easy enough to get true name strains even from the street dealers. But most dealers, they're just a good salesmen ;).
    2 people like this.
  10. jcblaze

jcblaze New Member

I met a guy who had this last night. Didn't get a chance to smoke it but I saw it and smelled it. It smelled potent. The buds were big and fluffy but didn't get a chance to see them up close.
  11. lildevilpunk8008

lildevilpunk8008 New Member

ive heard of stinky pinky and that stuff is bomb try it.
  12. jToM420

jToM420 New Member

Pink kush? Is there pink weed in the first place? Sorry I'm still new to all the different strains.
  13. 024

024 Sr. Member

if it looks and smells potent buy it, after you smoke it and it gets you stoned than you buy it again. Thats how it works.
  14. bericus2010

bericus2010 New Member

Pink Kush & Stinky Pinky

These r 2 strains 4 real there r pics of Stinky Pinky inside of marijuana horticulture in/outdoor med grow bible book & google pink kush & U'll get pics of the pink kush bud shot
  15. d-man

d-man New Member

hey bud... i have a plant growing like this in the back . i managed to take come clones even tho shes like 4-5 weeks into flower :) .. i think i am going to keep her going