Please help. I'm freaking out!

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by GrantMart, Aug 1, 2012.

1. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

Ok, so about 6 days ago at like 1 in the morning. Me and a couple of friends smoked some decent weed. I'm not that experienced at smoking weed, so my tolerance isn't too high. I took a couple of hits, watched some tv, played xbox and then went to bed. The next day I feel very dizzy or something, my short term memory isn't there, it is very hard to explain. Lets just say I don't feel like myself, something is wrong. It is 4 days later now and I still feel the same, I have trying to drink water and eat but nothing is working. Please help I am very scared, I just want to feel like myself again. I have smoked before and felt a little buzz the next day but nothing like this. I have been getting plenty of sleep each night also. Yesterday, I was so sick of this feeling that I just started crying and then my Mom took me to the hospital because she didn't know what was wrong and I didn't want to tell her that I smoked. The weed wasn't laced or anything because like I said, two of my friends smoked it as well. I have been going outside, drinking water/tea, taking how showers, etc. Just please somebody help, I'm only 15 and am really freaked out. I just want to be myself again. I just feel like I want to cry but am holding it in. Please help..
  2. Dopefried

Dopefried New Member

It's just weed bro its not gunna be permanent try gettin some exercise sweat some of the ole THC out. I remember one week soon after I started smoking I smoked strong weed and I felt kinda like that for the whole week
  3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Any effects you might be feeling after 6 days have nothing to do with the marijuana you smoked. THC converts to non-psychoactive compounds within a few hours and even those are out of your system by now. What you are experiencing is completely psychosomatic, i.e. it's all in your head.
    2 people like this.
  4. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

Alright, but how do I get this out of my head? And I don't know if this is related but for the past few days I been having to go to the bathroom a lot (you know). Please give any tips.
  5. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

So it just took 7 days or what? What else did u do to stop feeling this way? Please help :(
  6. Adelaideyouth

Adelaideyouth New Member

100% in agreeance with Buzzby here. Any effects you may be feeling right now are in your head, just take some time, relax and do something that takes your mind off everything. Hang with friends, play sports, idk, something!
  7. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

And also, I have smoked before. And the day after, I woke and felt like this. Please help
  8. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

What I meant to say is that before when I had smoked, I would feel this way for like a few hours after waking up the next day. But this time when I smoked, I woke up and felt the same way and this time it hasn't gone away. I don't know if I'm sick or what! I went to the hospital and all my blood work came back fine, blood pressure, etc. It is not like I can't string sentences together or anything, just feel funky and weird. Please help
  9. WeedToker011

WeedToker011 New Member

Could of been synthetics a couple months ago I smoked some mad hatter and that messed my stuff up for a bout a week I felt like shit and felt like I was tripping out while I was high I hated it I try to stay away from k2 as much as I can now I hate it any way best of luck to ya but I'm sure you'll be fine
  10. Happily1

Happily1 New Member

Yo, one time I smoked and started like shaking and freaking my suite mate out. I felt bad the next morning, but when I talked to an old friend of mine he just said chill. I stopped worrying and I got better. It's probably in your head.
  11. ctth75

ctth75 New Member

Do you think you might just actually be sick, as in the flu or something?
    3 people like this.
  12. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

Well I went to the hospital, got blood work done etc.. everything came back fine so idk. I'm so scared please help.
  13. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

And also. i have been having like dreams while i am asleep every night since i smoked. Please help I'm over here crying or feeling like I want to cry all day...
  14. ctth75

ctth75 New Member

I can 110% guarantee you that you will be alright. Every symptom you have said is psychoactive. Your weed most likely wasn't laced or dangerous if your friend isn't experiencing these symptoms. Just try to stay calm and positive.
  15. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

Can u tell me some other stuff also. i'm reading all this stuff of other people's stories about depersonalization and stuff, i'm really scared, I just want to be back to myself. I have read stories where this stuff lasts up to a year. I CAN'T HANDLE THAT. If this goes on for a year I will honestly go insane.
  16. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

Also I only took like two fucking hits so I don't know what.
  17. GrantMart

GrantMart New Member

I do but how long until it gets out of my mind? And I have never felt this way for this long before when I smoked, I didn't even get that high and it wasn't that great of weed from what i hear... Please give me all the tips you have.
  18. Dopefried

Dopefried New Member

Sounds like it's in your head bro breath real deep for 10 seconds and then breath out for 10 seconds slow and steady. Other tips go run exercise sweat some THC out drink water and chill out
  19. ctth75

ctth75 New Member

Again, it's psychoactive. So it really depends on you for when you'll stop feeling like this. You just need to be chill. Disregard any symptom you think is effecting you, and just take control of your body. You got a doctor to assure you that you're healthy, it's up to you to make yourself, well, yourself again.
  20. 1HitWonderWoopwoop

1HitWonderWoopwoop New Member

just chill out, relax, try not to worry too much :) everthing will be sweet