Please help. Smoked 2 weeks ago (clean)

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by stupidMe, Mar 25, 2008.

1. stupidMe

stupidMe New Member

I was told by my employer that I need to go for a drug test.
    I am not sure what they will test me on, but I believe it will be urine. I was a temp before and last year, they used "6405N SAP 5-50 GC/MS".

So, I smoked on 03/15/2008. I am 5'8'' 170lb. 33. Male. Average metabolism. I worked out before, but after I smoked, my life got a bit busy and I have been inactive ever since.

Since 03/15/2008 I was clean. Prior to 03/15/2008, the last time I smoked was in 2005. I think I can stall them as late as 04/07/2008. But I want to be very very sure that I will pass. I cannot afford losing this job because of this.

I also smoke regular cigarette on a daily basis (6-8) and drink around a few cans of beer.

What was I thinking? Please help. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Secs

Secs New Member

A one time high on an otherwise clean body will test negative after about 3-5 days. If you smoked on 3/15/08, you should realistically expect to be below testable levels of THC by now.

If you want to make sure, get a home test and test your first morning urine. If that tests negative, you will pass an employment test.
  3. stupidMe

stupidMe New Member

Edited to add:
    I found it and called my local riteaid.
    I am getting out of my apartment now to get it.
    Love you, Mod!!!

=======================
    Thank you, Mod.
    Can I get one from RiteAid? Where in this forum do I go to find such a home kit?