Pot Cocoa without the Cocoa!

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by planehopr, Nov 9, 2012.

1. planehopr

planehopr New Member

After reading one of the recipes in this collection: POT Cocoa, we started experimenting.

For two strong doses here are some adjustments:

-2 Grams good quality shake, buds, whatever. Crumble onto a glass plate. Microwave for 2 minutes. Wait 30 seconds and microwave another minute.

-Simmer 2 completely full coffee cups (of standard size) full of milk or half n half (I put a coffee cup of each) in a small pot.

-Sprinkle in the decarboxylated weed into the pot.

-I use a wisk, but stir it around every bit so the milk won't burn.

-gently simmer for 15 minutes.

-let cool for 15 minutes

-Strain

-split into 2 cups

-Add hershey's chocolate syrup (or NOT!!!)

-DRINK!

My wife and I are high for 6ish hours. Forgive me I'm stoned on this milk. Not doing the best job at laying out this post. Have fun.

2. UnicornsnRainbows

UnicornsnRainbows New Member

Does the decarboxylization smell? Cuz my parents would flip shit if they knew.

3. Odyssey

Odyssey New Member

It does not smell too much. I've changed the recipe to be easier and work just as much.

--since you are concerned about the smell, do this when your parents will be gone for a couple hours just to be safe. Open all the windows. turn on all the fans, burn a couple candles...you know just do what you can to ensure that you will be safe, though most of this isn't really necessary.

Instead of decarbing the weed, just crush it up and put it directly into the pot with the milk. Simmer for 20 minutes instead of 15. Let cool for 15 minutes, strain, and drink. Works every time.

If using shake, use about 1 gram per dose. If using buds use 1/2 gram per dose.

4. UnicornsnRainbows

UnicornsnRainbows New Member

Mkay, thank you!