POT FEST! the movie

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by IsItCherry, Jul 16, 2009.

1. IsItCherry

IsItCherry New Member

hey i was looking at the brokenlizards website and they have poll that ask you what you want and right now potfest is in 2nd place if it gets to 1st place they will probably make a movie out of it heres link so you guys can vote

Broken Lizard: Broken Lizard Industries - Home Page

2. RespyShunt

RespyShunt New Member

at the end of Beerfest it says "coming soon - potfest". That movie would be tight!

3. Gee

Gee The truth is in here

i voted for Potfest. sequels are very rarely as good as originals. they should have an option for both!

4. hippie557

hippie557 New Member

With Willy Nelson!

5. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

Much rather see a Super Troopers 2 personally.

6. Csharp

Csharp Sr. Member

yeah i was about to say that.but i thought it was just a joke.
    i guess it's somewhat true though...

7. GeTbLaZed

GeTbLaZed New Member

Why you can have your own potfest and record it and it would be funny to people if they are high? But i rather see Super Troopers 2 personally. But Potfest would be interesting, I wonder how it would be made. AAah what the hell am i talking about>

8. ohganja420

ohganja420 New Member

i voted for pot fest even though i loveeee super troopers immensely, i just dont want them to make the movie and it not live up to my standards... u know, why mess up whats already good?

9. rich420

rich420 New Member

I voted for potfest, but wtf, super troopers is winning? LAME.

10. KushBandit

KushBandit New Member

Pot fest would be cool I guess. Personally, I like super troopers more and would prefer a sequel to that. I think they should just write the sequel baked as all heaven. It's the best of both worlds.

11. mjismygf

mjismygf New Member

brokenlizards want on a radio up here where i lived and they said they was making both super troopers and potfest...im rick james b***h

12. TheMeatball

TheMeatball New Member

YOU BOYS LIKE MEX-I-CO??!

I voted for an original movie. I'd pick Super Troopers 2 over Potfest anyday, though.

13. Freedom_User

Freedom_User ....Is really high

This is great!

It would be really cool to see Broken Lizard team up with Mike Judd and Seth Rogan. And make like the ultimate pot movie.

14. jmhereiam

jmhereiam New Member

I personally like the movie where they are all naked and take turns taking a shit on a paper plate.......

15. Chillax Man

Chillax Man New Member

That's what i voted for...

16. Curran908

Curran908 New Member

i wonder what kind of pot smoking games they would have like the drinking games in beerfest