Pot Hot Chocolate

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by phud, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

I may try this later on, maybe winte months.

I guess I should use whole milk?

2. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Yeah dude definitely.
    The highest milk in saturated fat you can find would work the best.

3. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

Whole milk is only 3 or 3.5% fat anyway so might as well get whole milk. If it gets too hot, wouldn't the thc boil off into the air as a vapor? Anyway, I'm gonna try it.

4. XplodingDuck

XplodingDuck New Member

I would love to try this, but I live in fucking Georgia. It still gets to like 95 degrees F at the peak of the day and it's more humid than a scrotum in a sauna. Maybe I'll just chill it and have Pot Choc milk for breakfast? And thanks whoever resurrected this thread from the abyss, I would have never found a more simple idea.

5 people like this.
  5. Phenom

Phenom Banned

THC vaporizes at 315 F, 157 C. Other cannabinoids are around that temperature, some are a bit higher though.
    Water boils at 210 F and milk is mainly made up of water. Don't get the milk too hot because bringing milk to a temperature just below boiling point and then letting it cool back to room temperature, known as scalding can turn it into a thicker, yogurt like substance.
    They call me the milk man. :flash:

6. Hanjin

Hanjin New Member

I just made some, if the milk tastes oily and tastes kinda bitter does this mean I have successfully extracted the thc i simmered the milk and then added the bud for 15 mins and then strained it.

7. brian1234

brian1234 New Member

This recipe is completely new for me.I will definitely try it in my kitchen.The preparation procedure for the recipe is really great.Anyone can make this recipe by reading this article of hot pot chocolate.Thank you for sharing.

8. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

Iv'e been baking and cooking with butter and oil for a while now but this sounds simple easy and practical....Will be having a hot pot chocolate tomorrow morning I believe ;)

ok it's morning and I am sitting having a bowl in my vape preparing to make some pot chocolate. This recipe is so exciting to me because of it's simplicity. I will post in a bit with pics of the process...much thanks phudd for this recipe.

ok...made the pot chocolate...drank the pot chocolate....buzzed on the pot chocolate...lol

9. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

Started with about a gram (maybe a bit less) well ground up it was a tablespoon full.
    3/4 cup of coffee cream
    3/4 cup 2% milk
    10 rosebuds
    1/2 tablespoon chocolate nestle syrup

new knee high stocking for straining (well you could use used but...)

I grinded up the weed...placed milk in pan...herb in pan...rosebuds in pan..nestle syrup in pan...and heated. I started at med low heat but went up to about medium. Kept the milk BELOW the scald point, just keep it steaming. I simmered for one hour. Strained and drank.

Empty stomach drank in 3 min...it was delicious...warm, thick, chocolaty and just plain tasty. I felt the effects immediately at 12;46pm, and now at 1:44pm I am still buzzing.

Cery much a body high, colors and textures appear much brighter and I spent half an hour watching pigeons fly...lol a body high, very mellow but trippy too

Attached Files:

10. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

Sorry here is the finished product...that I finished in three minutes....kept me pretty buzzed most of the day, and whenever I smoked or vaped I went right back up

Attached Files:

11. ImSoLit

ImSoLit New Member

:mj2: Your Welcome:mj2:

12. ImSoLit

ImSoLit New Member

i think im gonna make this again tonight, i have the dankest one hitter quitter right now, had to set it down halfway thru the first bowl

13. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

trying this next weekend fosho :D

14. n0va59

n0va59 New Member

My daughter and I are off on a 2000 mile bus trip in two weeks. Imma make a batch of peanut butter cookies (with canabutter) and a big thermos of pot chocolate for the trip....lol We gonna sleep all the way to Nova Scotia :daze:

15. openshades

openshades New Member

Just made some using soy milk (higher fat) and I also added the chocolate to the milk. I'm just about finished drinking it and I'm feeling pretty good already. Just a tip for those of you that wanna try it without wasting bud, you can do the same thing with crushed stems.....maybe a quarter cups worth

16. openshades

openshades New Member

Ha Had to come back and report that I'm pretty baked :)

17. ali.mousan

ali.mousan New Member

Combine the milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. After the salt and sugar have dissolved, add the cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and finely chopped cannabis. Bring to just under a boil and add the chocolate. Turn the heat off, stirring until the chocolate is completely melted. We suggest straining the hot chocolate before serving. We topped ours with whipped cream and nutmeg, but marshmallows never fail as a substitute. Enjoy!

18. Addict 7S

Addict 7S New Member

I know exactly what you mean. I live in southern georgia. Worse than a musky butthole.

19. Babycandybeloved

Babycandybeloved New Member

Drinking it now. Will report back:)

20. Babycandybeloved

Babycandybeloved New Member

Awesome experience:)
    I made the pot chocolate this morning at 10:50. Around 12 it kicked in. 130 I was very baked.and its now 9:03pm and in still high! Not ubber baked like earlier but i'm feeling good still. I also used this on a semi fill stomache. This was the first time I ever got a body high. Anyway, highly recommend :)