price for half an ounce

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by conker123, Dec 12, 2010.

1. conker123

conker123 New Member

hey, I'm new to this site and I was just gonna ask people how much they pay most of the time for half ounces because I'm getting mine for only $65 and I want to know what other people pay

2. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

Well it depends on what kind of weed your buying. For $65 a half it sounds like mids, which is a pretty decent price for mids if they're good. I haven't bought mids in a while but that's about what I payed when I did. But if ur getting dank, it can get up to 200 or even more for a half.

3. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

Fuck it's $120 for a 1/4 where I live, for any quality of herb. Luckily it's mostly good stuff...

4. Dankitydankness

Damn dude even for mids??? I mean 120 for a quarter of some dank ass bud isn't bad but for mids or kb that's way too much.

5. REVOlution

REVOlution New Member

I'm relatively close to Humboldt County and O's up there are usually between $100-$150, were talking dank too. Weed is so abundant up there, what you could buy for $100 there, you can sell for atleast $200 where I'm at.

6. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

AAwwww, the good life. its the same here in Wa. state cronic bud is all around me 1/2oz sets me back about 140 and its always the kick you in the knees bomb buds.

~Stoney~

7. Dankitydankness

Damn I wish I cud get that cheap man

8. spanksta

spanksta New Member

price of weed in china is cheap, half ounce for 50 dollars. but its mostly schwag weed, the dankest weed is an ounce for 150 dollars, but only almost as good as a mid bought in US tho.

9. FruitLoop

FruitLoop New Member

$65 is really good compared to what most people pay. Long as you know the difference between mids and good-schwag (oxymoron) because schwag can indeed be all green abit darker though. I pay $70 for a delivered half of lime green marijuana.

10. SmokeWeedzEveryDay

SmokeWeedzEveryDay New Member

I pay $80 for half ounce of mids

11. drd8nk

drd8nk New Member

Half ounce prices in Oregon

We pay any where from $85 to $200 for a half ounce,but it's always killer green bud.I don't think i even know where to get "mids".we are spoiled up here in the great north west.!