price of purp

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Blackbear, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

I just got back to hawaii for break and i went through a good friend to pick up some $40 worth of bud, i got it today and it looks about 2 grams, i know its top quality shit, it smells sooo much and has tons of hairs and crystals and actually looks purple, prices are a bit high in hawaii, but would you spend 40 for 2 ish grams of top quality purp? just for the record if i knew i would only get that amount i wouldn't have bought it, but i went through a friend and payed the price

2. jmhereiam

jmhereiam New Member

I'm unfamiliar with Hawaii prices, but that is about 20/g which is average price per gram in the mid west where I'm at.

3. ganja-man

ganja-man Groovy

For me to spend that kind of money on bud, it would have to be amazing and I would definitely have to try it first. The name and color are completely irrelevant, just because its a certain strain doesn't mean it's good. Some of the best bud I've smoked was nameless and didn't look like anything special, and I've had some big name strains that were pretty mediocre. It's all about growing techniques. Just my opinion...

As for weather or not you got a good deal, you'd have to ask people in the area. Prices vary drastically depending where you're at.

4. Gummy's Kush

Gummy's Kush New Member

If its true dank Purp, $20/g is a decent price. I paid $50/eighth yesterday for Grandaddy Purp.....its about the dankest Purp you can get, IMO. So yeah its not a bad price at all, but you could do better.

2 people like this.
  5. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

Likewise. Back in MN, 20 bucks a gram.

6. dope lettuce

dope lettuce New Member

im getting some right now 8 grams for 100buccks dece deal

7. OldTimeToker

OldTimeToker Sr. Member

Yeah thats deff a good price. If its legit purple it should cost 25 a g, so on average 2 grams would cost 45-50...so you got a good deal.

Key words in the whole post: top quality bud

Headies are always worth it, even though it costs more. Ive made a gram of headies last a week and still be high everyday. Go for it!

8. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

alright thanks for the input everyone, i was a little disappointed when i saw how little i got for 40 but i feel better now :) imma smoke it tonight and see how it goes

9. Goober328

Goober328 New Member

Well I'm not real fluent in doperesque language sorry. The cowboy rednecks I hang with judges the quality and genetics by how many puffs it takes to knock them on their buttocks. Generally if a person claim to have some genuine 2 puffer it thought of as pretty good dope. Spoke to two separate friends yesterday. One had the chance to snag a big ozee of 2 puffer for 400 bucks (he only took half of that because he's a tightwad. The other gentleman snagged an ounce of 4 puffer for 75. Go figger huh? Mostly what we get is affectionately known a Mexican dirt weed which goes for 50 to a hundred per ounce. Which as far as I can tell would take about 5 pounds of the garbage to blow a person's dress up. I think it was invented to ruin the lungs of evil gringos. I just snipped a bud off my Ak 48 Mommy that was about 6" long and as big around as a half dollar. All the trichomes are checking cloudy but it has only been in bloom about 5 weeks. Thought I would let it dry out a few days and give it a sample. I am thinking 10 bucks a gram would be fair if it comes out worth a flip. I did not flush it so it may wind up smelling like cat piss which happened to my last batch cause I didnt flush it either. Now that I am exclusively vaping not sure it makes much difference. I have been vaping some of the dead fan leaves and it smells and tastes like lemons. That junk has a reputation of tasting bad. I must be very talented to make mine tastes like lemons.

Goober

10. SmokeyMcPott

SmokeyMcPott **********

Not fluent in "doperesque language"? Really?

2 people like this.
  11. nikk

nikk Sr. Member

20$ gram
    60$ eighth
    100$ quarter/quad

That's normal for chronic