Probation Drug Test - A few questions.

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by letshavepie, Feb 19, 2012.

1. letshavepie

letshavepie New Member

Well first off, thank you for this site. It seems to be very informative and accurate compared to most of the other forums I've seen.

I am on probation for drug charges. I expect to get tested every time I go into a meeting. I've been doing great getting my life together since I've been released from jail. However I made the mistake of smoking a couple weeks ago. Which was a horrible choice on my part considering I have 3 years of back-up time if I violate. I've searched these forums through and through, but I thought I'd make a post to clear up a few questions that I still have.

I'm 20 years old, 5' 9", 170lbs, average build, average metabolism. I've tested myself with a Quickscreen drug test from Walgreens and passed 3 days after I smoked. Also passed a few days later, first void of the day with a pretty solid line. The weed was very low quality and I shared a blunt with three other people. So if I had to estimate, I smoked maybe .25 grams, if that. My test will be possibly be exactly 2 weeks after I smoked. So no doubt I'll be able to pass a 50 ng/ml cutoff, most likely even a 20 ng/ml cutoff. Here are some concerns I have:

• -I know my P/O sends specimens directly to the lab. I don't know which one yet, or what cutoff they use. All I've gathered from others is that it costs "30 some" dollars. I keep reading about people who know what the level of THC was in their urine. I assume that if I have any level of THC metabolites in my urine I would fail. Even though it is sent to a lab will they still use the standard 20ng/ml or 50ng/ml or would it be more thorough than that?
    • -I want to try the dilution method, but I'm scared I'm already clean and will end up over-diluting and failing the test. If I follow N2's guide exactly, can the lab still see that I'm trying to dilute?
    • -After a one-time use, after two weeks do you think I could pass at the 20 ng/ml cutoff? Assuming that would be the lowest level they would test at.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'll be spending the next 3 years in prison if I fail this test. Obviously it wasn't worth smoking, I had a few to drink and didn't know much about detection time before I started doing research. If someone could please give me some insight, that would be great. This is probably the most stressful time of my life.

2. aine

aine New Member

ok I dont know how to help you but i will tell you this im on a very minor diversion and i will be drug tested only option i have used is be clean i smoke all my adult life so i kindof feel screwed myself ive been cleen for for three weeks but im a very heavy smoker so im terrified but heres the point that i need to bring to your attention i was told that any and i mean ANY form of dilution Will be considered a fail no questions asked its really retarded since i over drink water naturally and ive always been a herbal supplement nut and love trying out natural remedy's so guess what i have to stop cuz even tho i do that not trying to pass a drug test they told me ill fail plz be careful i would just detox (not by a screen cuz they said thell test for that to ) because they are getting ridiculous and im on diversion on completely un drug related offence so at least in my state dilution is just as bad as failing hope that helps