Productive stoner

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by blueguitar420, Nov 1, 2009.

1. blueguitar420

blueguitar420 New Member

Do you ever get a little more productive after you smoke? Like sometimes I will start cleaning shit, do my college homework, play guitar/piano for hours. Lol its kinda funny how every one talks about the lazy ass stoner when I get a little more productive.
  2. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

Yeah, sometimes I just do what I regularly do, just high. If you put some good music on then you can pretty much do anything while high. I used to do the dishes, clean counters, take out trash, shit.
    I remember one time I was so stoned and I was cleaning in the kitchen and my mom comes up to me and asks "Any reason for the recent motivation?"
    Oh, if only she knew...
  3. SenorSmokesALot

SenorSmokesALot Subscriber

One time I rolled a joint and smoked it by myself. That night I filed all of my documents, rearranged my room, cleaned, did my laundry and wrote an essay. This isn't very common but it's happened a few times. Cheers
  4. Psych0Pyr0

Psych0Pyr0 New Member

I made my final website for a class last semester while i was high, it was the night before it was due. I made it in 5 hours and got 100% on it.
  5. LostProphet

LostProphet New Member

I used to smoke and just sit around and watch movies and play video games but then one day I decided that I will only smoke if I am going to do something while high.

So now when I smoke I study, go for hikes, go to movies with friends, write in my book (I have a book that I write down my thoughts as I'm thinking them when im high, Its funny as shit to read the next week) , practice piano, clean, basically anything besides just sitting there. :)
  6. TheNomadicGanja

TheNomadicGanja New Member

Well yesterday, i was SUPER lazy because my high wore off. So i got up and pushed myself to get the fuck up and do something. So i went to the kitchen and made some food and i really didnt want to but i did. Then after i got done eating i cleaned my room and did 10 push up's. It was such a pain in the ass but i did it. At the end i was very pleased with myself. Is that what you mean? :)
  7. TrackStoner

TrackStoner Guest

I run track at a D1 college and i always go for rediculous distance runs when im high, a few weeks ago i hit the bong and ran 10 miles in 59:22... thats 5:56 pace
  8. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

How the fuck dude!! Incredible mile time, my pr is 6:47. I find running while high not fun at all. kudos.
  9. blueguitar420

blueguitar420 New Member

Hey TheNomadicGanja man only ten push ups LOL :hail:

Jk
  10. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin New Member

Yeah sometimes I can be pretty productive when high. I'm quite efficient at cleaning when I'm baked, as long as there's some good tunes. I smoke at work fairly frequently. I work at a restaurant as a chef, and I find myself getting really into cooking when I've got a nice little weed buzz.

Any legit stoner knows that its a myth that stoners are lazy. I mean sure, sometimes I like to get blazed and just zone out, but a lot of the times I'm high and just going through life normally.
  11. MestUp7

MestUp7 Sr. Member

Eh, I wouldn't say I've ever gotten high and felt the urge to clean, but I definitely like doing artistic things more. For instance, I sometimes use photoshop or write when I'm high. It just depends on what there is to do and where I'm smoking/who I'm smoking with.
  12. jakspar0w

jakspar0w Tak!

I hear you about the artistic things. I've been painting this chair every time i smoke recently and it is looking SAH-weeeeeeeet. It has everything from mermaids to sunflowers on it!
  13. lady_silence

lady_silence New Member

Me too! I love using photoshop when I'm stoned.
    I never feel lazy when I'm stoned, I always have the urge to do stuff and be productive. I usually go for a really long walk, do homework or just do creative stuff like draw up plans for bongs. It's almost as if my brain is in overdrive and I have way too many ideas happening at once.
  14. jacjak

jacjak Sr. Member

i think if your someone who smokes pretty often you are more productive or just do what you normally do. and if you dont smoke very much thats just your time to be lazy and really enjoy it when you do.
  15. 024

024 Sr. Member

nope I'm usually very lazy with and without pot
  16. SweetGanja420

SweetGanja420 New Member

Running for not really any particular reason high isn't fun, but playing sccer blazed is the best!
  17. Shellshock

Shellshock Subscriber

I'm very productive at cooking. It's so much fun, and the end reward makes it all worth while :D
  18. Frid

Frid New Member

I usually clean my room when im baked.
  19. hollywood39

hollywood39 New Member

wow! I get the same thing, I like to learn about science and math when I'm high. it just works for me. I come up with the best scientific theories when I'm high. one time i wrote a paper for my science class (UNO) and my teacher said I was a genius... forgot what i wrote...
  20. thedude55551

thedude55551 New Member

This isnt meant to be offensive, but what d1 do you go to? i guess UO just spoils its track fans.